!Game On!

~Writer's POV~ ( no judges guys,this is very new to me XD)

"WAIT A SECOND!!!!"

"huh,whats up bro?"

"...We,forgot the coin toss..."

"...Oh...right...we forgot..."

Everybody slightly chuckled at their known yet really natural stupidty at forgetting to do the coin toss to choose which team serves first as goes by the volleyball rules.Spin searched though his black pockets in his dark grey shorts to get a coin which he remembers."Hey guys,i got a coin!" spin shouted at his friends while holding the golden coin up to the light blue sky which made everybody huddled to him and choose which side to pick,heads or tails.Spin gave the coin to gai since gai is very lucky at coin toss and gai nodded."Liu,so whic-" gai said while looking at liu but was cutted off by him."Heads!" Liu said with his vanes filled with pure determination."You sure,think ab-" spin said patting liu's back but was cutted off again by the smart green bug."Believe me,its my lucky bet.It always works for me!" Liu said while looking at spin with a determined smile."Okay then,my brother's get tails then!" Gai said as he flips the coin really high up in the light blue sky and white cotton candy clouds.As the coin lands,a ghust of wind from the nearby coast slightly blew at the coin which made the coin shift in a slightly yet perfect but different angle and the coin perfectly landed on heads."Its settled then,We go first!" Gai said as he tossed the coin back to spin and swiftly takes the ball from pala's side.

~Black Mong's POV~

I responsibly asked my two mong teamates to huddle up and follow my plan."What is it bro?" My green mong brother asked as he looks at the very intelligent bug huddling towards his brother,gai and spin and whispering to them his smart plan."Yeah,we need a good one since,you know...Liu's here..." my blue brother said as he points at the smart green bug doing his thing as the usual."Okay heres the plan since im tall enough to go over the net,blue is really good at serving the ball and greens good at protecting the ball from the ground,i'll go infront of the net,green will go to the side and blue will serve the ball got it?" I said while pointing at my brothers assigned or so called designated places.They all nodded and went to the places where they were assigned to.

~While the Teams Were Planning and Miyo's POV~

I thought this game is a little idiotic because i think their taking it too seriously to be exact about it.I asked shan if we should check on lisa and rema if their done with their private conversation in the parking lot but she just answered "Nah,don't even bother,their probably taking their private time.And let lisa go on her own sometime to get to know us alot better okay?" while patting my back.
Then she answered again "Let's just watch this while waiting for them" so i gave a nod once and looked at each teams players.I actually thought that since the mong tribe have a very high level of speed and body coordination it would be a really tough yet exciting match to watch and since the bug tribe have a very high thinking level of machinery,planning and very known intelligence,im guessing liu would be the one to make the plans to firmly beat the other team just like at the RM tournament.

~Lisa's POV~

As rema and i go to where my sisters location is,i noticed that miyo kept looking erm_scratch that_more like staring at gai and which i thought i'll just make plan B a go later or after the very known volleyball game and i'll just join my sister and shan watching the game.I kindly asked rema if we could go swimming later and wath the boys match instead while nodging her side with my left elbow and pointing at gai and my sister.She noticed what i mean so she mischivously nodded with a smile and said okay to me.Then we continued to our designated destination.

When we arrived at my sister's known location,i sat down right beside shan and my sister while getting a green colored bag of sour cream and onion chips from the brown colored picnic basket and mischivously asked why she kept staring at the very known mong,gai while nudging her side but i already know why though,but so that shan,liu's big sister may notice my sister,miyo like gai too.She suddenly paused then turned to where my location is.She just shouted at me that it was just no reason at all.She said she was just looking at how their abilities perfectly match the game but she very much looked like a red cat tomato freshly picked from a mong's farm.Me and rema just giggled at her adorable reaction but while giggling,i quietly signaled at shan who was a little confused and she finally noticed what i mean but,c'mon,isnt it that ovious ever since day one?