💕~The Spima Story~💕

Before we start,heres something you gotta know.The SPG part is the part that rema and spin didn't tell them Kay?I just added it to make it full for y'all!Oh,and its only gonna be spima in this one just you guys know.The beginning is PG until my little warning in between this chapter just so you know :)

!Warning!:THIS IS FULL ON SPG SO PLEASE AVOID IF YOUR SENSITIVE,
IF YOUR NOT,your little dirty mind of yours came to the wrong place,
since this is gonna be VERY terrible XD

∆∆∆

~Flashback and Rema's POV~

We all fell down the hole with the big scary paw and I saw,nothing,nothing but pitch black again.After a while I saw a glimpse of light again,so I followed it while I held spin's warm hand,who was behind me,along with kuku who was using a shock card to see better,but no avail.

After a while,we found a tunnel,so we entered the tunnel.It led us to....

I felt like I woke up,and I did.I woke up in a white room,with no escape,no doors,no windows no anything.I saw the others we're on the floor,looked like they we're knocked out or asleep.
I felt a bit of pain on my head but I shook it out.I looked around the room and kuku woke up.When I was about to see if he's okay,alto shouted at him.
Alto said "Hey,are you a servant?this place needs a bit of cleaning!" But he stopped when he saw kuku,which made him squeal and adore kuku.Its like they don't remember what happened,then spin woke up.

I was about to ask if he's okay but he said this "...Ugh,I remember,a red explosion..." So he doesn't remember too,so I thought I should play along for now."I don't know,but let's find a way out of here" I said,looking around the room to look like I also forgot what happened.Then suddenly,
a grey paw captured us from above,
ugh,I hate that stupid paw....

(Okay guys,that part where they got captured was never shown where they are now in the show so I'm just gonna go random at this °-_-)

I woke up again,and we're in some kind of pods?I could barely breath or even move in it.I looked around the place and everybody was in pods except for Dr. Mala?it looked like he's adjusting the machines,so he must be the brains in this,that traitor!I looked around even more and it seems shan and Makkan are not in the pods...but why?

I pretended to be asleep and when he left,I saw something move only a short distance away,it was running towards me,a shadowy figure....but instead,it helped me?

It used some kind of weapon that opened the pod.I got out and heavily breathe for fresh air,but my relieve stopped when the shadowy figure was right infront of me.I looked up to see the figure,it had blue spiky hair with a black vest and,golden eyes?very attractive gold eyes...

I tried to stand up and examine the figure,but instead,it hugged me...
Some shades of light passed by as if it was on cue and I saw who the figure was,it was spin."S-spin?" I said,
surprised by him crying on my right shoulder.

"...R-rema,I'm s-so sorry...I'm sorry I got us into t-this,*sobs*I'm sorry you got stuck in that capsule,im sorry you got *sobs* lonely...." He cried out to me,struggling to even stand up,barely saying his words out.

I felt pity for the poor monkey,so I lifted his chin up and said "*giggles* spin,its okay,what all matters that your here..." And smiled at him,his tears rolling down his handsome face.More tears rolled down his face as I held his cheeks,removing those sad tears...I felt he was crying even more until I had an idea pop in my head,