Tribe City

Nobody's POV and A Few Weeks Later....

It was the 29th day of July,as daylight touches all the tribes houses,big nor small,Miyo slowly opens her green eyes and gets up while yawning from a wonderful slumber last night.

She is wearing a long sleeved light pink shirt with a white heart on the front,light pink shorts and light pink and white stripes for her socks.

She jumps on her bed with her pink heart shaped pillow on her face cause she remembered kissing the cute blue hooded mong on his forehead making her FANGIRL SCREAM for a long time last night,rolling on her bed with a pink heart shaped pillow on her peach and flustered face.

After a whilefor screaming,kind of swearing,tugging her hair,she stands up while humming with a happy tone and goes downstairs to cook and eat breakfast for her and her little nya nya sister,Lisa.She opens the kitchen door and tried to think what will be their breakfast today.

"Hmmm what will it be today?Maybe bacon'n eggs,wait,no we had that yesterday.I know!Blueberry Pancakes and orange juice!Besides,I promised her we'll be having pancakes and juice today!Perfect! Let's get started!"

So she start's to cook blueberry pancakes and squize the fresh oranges for her and her little sister just like she promised.She takes the pancake flour from one of the top cabinets,a pan,a mixing bowl and a orange squizer in the botton cabinet,
eggs, fresh oranges and a pack of blueberries from the fridge and many more,and of course,mamy more.

......A Few Minutes Later......

When Miyo was almost done,she called out her little sister,Lisa to get up from her bed and go to the dining room to eat breakfast.

"...Mmmmm... no...I wanna stay in bed...." Lisa says in a and sleepy tone whenlw having this face '( - ^ - )',by means that she's getting annoyed.

But,when Miyo was done cooking and setting the table,she goes to her little sisters room and drags her to the table like a rag.

"NoOo.....i wIlL NeVEr *yawns* AbANdoN BeDAliNe(Bed)....coME BaCkBeDaliNe....NuuUUu....hHeeEEllllpPp....." \(> o < )

The little silly and dramatic nyanya said in a dramatic tone,trying to reach out to her bed while calling it,Eben by that nickname she gave it.

"You k'now you can't stay in bed,its 8:00 already!c'mon its time to eat!"

Miyo said in a caring yet angry tone while dragging her with her little foot /( Ò^Ó)

The little sleepy feline was too lazy so she didnt care she was being dragged to the table besides,atleast she didnt have to walk she thought.

Until she was dragged to the stairs,her head hit every single step but still didnt care at all,she just said while going down the stairs like her on the titanic sinking "No pain,no game sis,I win,give up already".

"Oh really?well I guess you dont want your pancakes,okay,then can I have it?"

The smart feline,Miyo,says while letting go of her foot and crossing her arms and looking at Lisa,a smirk slightly showing on herpech face.

"WHAT?!?!WHERE?!?!NO IT'S MINE!!! SEE YA AT THE TABLE SIS!!!"

The energized feline says while getting up fast and running to the table,Naruto style = ( Ò^Ó).