The Two Mongs Secret Plan

Note:please read the very end of this chapter cause i have a announcement to make there btw ;)

∆∆∆

Last Night and Jai's POV

When miyo finally left the room,i couldn't help but feel,nervous ever since i left lisa at their room.Well,I know their gonna leave tomorrow but,i can't help but feel like,she needs me.Ever since she told me the truth,i feel like I need to protect her,cherish her from all that has hurt her from the past.If only in knew sooner,i could've protect her,so that she won't feel unaccepted from her tribe.Just like my brother.He's been through this ever since all the charming gold stuff but,I can't help but feel like,its worse than before.If only i have known it sooner...
i don't have to feel guilty about myself.
If only...

...I could've help her...

~In the Morning~

When I finally woke up from my terrible thoughts,i realized,she's already left for her place to live but to find.Just because of that,i don't even wanna get up from bed anymore to greet the others,so i plopped myself back to bed and covered my face with my pillow,so that i will feel less lonely and worthless about myself,since she's not here anymore,i somehow feel...depressed without her...or something deeper than that...

"..jai..."

"...Jai..."

"JAI!"

"Huh!?what?!"

"Get up,its time for breakfast you lazy bones!" Pai ordered as he pulls me out of bed."Nuuuu....i don't wanna!" I shrugged,and complained as i held my pillow to come with me on this terrible ride I'm going."Oh,and have you heared of miyo and lisa lately,
there not here" he asked as we went down the stairs.

"O-oh,umm.No,I haven't!"

The heck,did I just lie?!

"Well,if you did,tell gai since he's getting crazy about his 'wannabe dream' with 'miyo' " He said,as he joked and chuckled while he made it down the stairs,going to the kitchen.I just shrugged as a okay and nervously chuckled from his very *realistic* sentence,since its actually true,and i know all of that,especially since me and lisa are together now.I just hope its not that bad...

...but I was wrong-no,scratch that- completely wrong...

He was at the table,eating ice cream,
looking like a heart broken potato would do in the Philippines(sana di all T w T ).Especially weeping like a idiot,while saying 'miyo,where are you?' or 'miyo why u leave me?' over and over again.I did felt great pity for my dear brother,since,i would probably act like that too,really heart broken,since lisa's not here too.I even saw some of the boys trying to cheer him up,especially spin for some reason."C'mon dude,i've felt that before so its fine!" spin said,while looking at rema who was just eating her cereal on the couch,watching a TV show."Wait,that happened to you before?" Kuku asked,surprised from spin's confession."Of course,like last ni-" spin explained with a smirk,but was cutted off by rema who covered his mouth,with a serious look."You promised you won't talk about it!" Rema strictly pointed,with a pissed off face with somehow some dark shades of red covering her face,and her eyes twitching ever so often.