~Surprise Date~

Okay guys,first of all this is gonna be a jali chapter since,know the last chapter had lisa and jai go to the dock and was gonna do something and we didnt know what so here it is,a filler chapter for y'all curious readers!Especially NiekkamayCabarillos....
(°- ^ -)

So Enjoy! XD

Oh,and can you guys check out this 6 really cute videos from YouTube thx!

This is for lisa I think(1st video)

Anybody(second video)

Anybody but mostly miyo or lisa(3rd video)

For miyo(4th video)

Gaiyo,Spima, or jali for this one cause their really fitting it for me in the conflict chapter im gonna make soon!(5th video)

I dunno who :P (6th video)

I think spin and rema

Should i use one of these following songs on the following chapters on one of the characters?

The 3rd and 4th one fits miyo right?

(POTATOCHIPSS1's request btw ;3 )

Note:I only research about stuff if im interested in it for the sake of the book,kinda like music!I REALLY love music!Especially these types! :)

Note No.2:The stories path on what happens DEPENDS on what song you've chosen so choose wisely my friend ;)

(sorry POTATOCHIPSS1 if you don't like ukulele songs,i think it fits the story though...and I love it though too! XD)

Rules:
1.ONLY PICK ONE FOR THE CHAPTER
2.YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE
3.THE SONG WITH THE MOST COMMENTS AND REPLYS WILL BE THE CHOSEN SONG FOR THE CHAPTER
4.THIS WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL 1 WEEK SO GET VOTING!