A Day at the Beach Part 2

This chapter will start with a little bit of spima cause of the last chapter (my second RMA ship btw cause IM LOVIN IT! ~Writer) and a pinch of shan and makkan for the perfect plot
Note:Not that much GAIYO so i appologize( For the chapter to fit a little better ;) )
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
♡~Rema's POV and Continue Flashback~♡

When spin calmed down,he slowly let go and said "I thought i was suppose to be the brave one here?don't steal my spotlight!".I just giggled and standed up,covering my mouth from my giggles.When i calmed down,i replied to him while lending the mong a hand "Theres not even light here...Ok,fine.Your the brave one in the group.Now,lets get the others before they dissapear too!".He gently nodded while grabbing my hand and getting up from the pitch black floor.

We went over to the peng and tried to calm him down by saying its okay and we'll find the others soon.The peng grapped spin hand and tried to stand up.He wiped his tears and nodded with a smile.We ran after the giraffe tribe and tried to find him.We sharply scanned the area but there was no sight.The peng used his flight card to give him a better view and some shock cards to see better.The peng scanned the pitch black area and found the giraffe,on the ground with big eye bags and a emotionless face.
He pointed over where the giraffe is for us at the bottom and floated there.

When we were getting close to the depressed giraffe,we saw the red smoke starting to appear again.This time its target was the giraffe and it appeared on the floor.We tried to rescue the girraffe but it was too late.
He was gone.When the smo-

~Flashback pause and Lisa's POV~

"Hey rema,how come you remember the memory SO specificly?are you a writer or somethin?" I said while crossing my arms with a sweet grin making rema stop the flashback."Well since this is how the two of us met,of course i'll remember this!now stop enterupting my favorite story!" She replied with a judgey tone with her arms crossed.

"Fine,its just that-"

"That what?!"

"Arent we suppose to go swimming already?"

"Wanna hear the story or not?!this is the only time i'll tell you this since its private!" Rema pointed.

"Fine,i wanna hear it!"

~Back to Rema's POV and Flashback~

Now when the smoke was cleared,I saw a black hole on the floor so i tried to take a quick look of what was at the botton of the hole but it was so dark that couldnt see what was there.
I still sharply scanned the hole and saw something move.I tried to be ready for it but i wasnt sharp enough to see its sneaky attack.A big scary gray paw quickly grabbed my left leg and pulled me into the pitch black hole but a warm yet strong hand was able to grab my right hand just in time.I looked over and it was spin while the peng was holding spins left hand to help."Dont *struggling* let go!i *struggling* got'cha!".A small yet warm tear ran down my scared and hopeless face so i gently yet struggling to call out his name "S..spin...?".Spin held my hand tighter and tighter not wanting to let go of me.Eventually,i thought if spin didnt let go, the two of them will be caught too so i said to let go in a struggling tone."N-NO!I WONT LET GO!!!NO *struggling even more* MATTER WHAT! N-no matter...what!" He replied from love to depression.
Tears formed on his blue eyes then flowed down on his face from my painful desision.

"...If you go...we all go...right little peng...?..."

"...Besides...we chose getting out of here with you...then be stuck in here" the peng said with a warm smile while aiming at his flight card