The Moment

Writer's POV

The shimering stars and the whole moon dissapears in the daylight and when the daylight touches tree city,Gai wakes up to get ready for the train and so does the others.

Before he gets up,he first stretches a little bit,yawns and gets up with a smile on his face scratching his morning hair.

The early and responsible monkey opens the door to the hidden room to wake up his sleepy mong bros to get ready too.

He first wakes up the second eldest brother,the black mong who was holding a book whils sleeping,then the blue mong who was almost falling out of his bed which made Gai laugh a little bit,and last but not the least the green mong who was hugging his pillow adorably while having a lovely dream.

Gai ordered the three sleeping mongs to brush their teeth neatly and take a shower which made the green one startled,the blue one falling completely off his bed and hit his head but was fine,and the black one saying "...Fine...im up..."and so they got off their beds to do what the responsible brown haired mong said.

But the green mong felt lazzy and still sleepy to do it so he just stayed in bed hugging his pillow tighter but failed to do so because of what Gai said.

So gai said to his lazzy mong "if you brush your teeth and take a shower.......I might double your ice cream ok?" With a small smirk showing on his face.

Which made the mong so energized that he jumped off his bed and ran to the bathroom before the other two mongs could even enter the bathroom.

The green mong only took like five minutes which made gai impressed.

But the black and the blue mong wanted to have doubles too so they pleased and pleased for minutes.....so Hai agreed which made them all very happy that they all shouted "YEEEESSSSS!!!!BRO,
YOUR THE BEST BROTHER EVER!!!" Gai replied with a smile while squishing the cute,
green mong's cheeks"You guys too! Now get dressed in your casuals and let's get going or the train will leave without us!".They replied with a happy tone "Okay!"

...1 hour later...

Gai and his brothers went to their meeting place with the others.

Gai was wearing a dark blue jacket with a plain white shirt at the inside while at his head were a blue cap attached with two gold rings at the side with blue headphones attached with a golden note design at the sides and at his botton were dark brown pants with blue shoes that had white lases.

The black mong was wearing a black hoodie with a black cap with a goldenstar as a design on the front with dark grey pants and black shoes with gold lasesand a star at the sides.

The green mong was wearing a green shirt that had a something written that says "Mong's Rule!" With long dark brown slacks and green shoes.

The blue mong was wearing a blue civilized shirt with black glasses,black slacks and dark brown shoes.

As they all were walking to their destination,the blue mong saw Liu,Popo,Sean,Pala and Lonky walking to the meeting place too so Gai shouts while waving "Hey guys! Over here!"

Liu heard Gai at a distance and looked over so he yelled "Hey! You ready?".

The green mong responds with a jump "Yeah! I cant wait to go home!" Popo replies "Me too!" And so does Lonky said with a royal tone "Absolutely! I cant wait to tell my family how heroic i was saving the world from doom!" Shean responds with a angry tone "...Oh really lonky?".

Lonky replies with a joking tone "W-what?did I say me? I meant all of us! hehehe....".

Sean nods with a kind smile.
Liu says "Ok!Ok!We should get going!the others must be waiting!".Gai responds "Oh! Right! Let's go!" And so they all went together to their destination to see the others and finally go home to their tribes.