Chapter Twenty Four...

*Cathy's P.O.V*

Caleb and Shad just kissed...

I smirked at Emma,her smile wider than the joker's.

"Be mine?" Shadé questioned Cal.

"OH FUCK YES!!" Caleb shouted,slamming his lips onto Shadé's.

"Okayyy..Save the PDA for later.." I laughed.

"Alrightttt Cath...Lez see you be the bad ass you claim to be..." He grinned,

"Emma darling.." Caleb called on Em, " Have you ever seen our Cathybear dance?"

"OH HELL NAWWWW" I yelled at Caleb.

Emma nodded a no,looking confused as to why I didn't want her to see me dancing.

"Cath..She's your girl..She should get to see you dancing.." 

I glared at Caleb. "Fine." I mumbled under my breath.

"I dare ya babe.." Shadé said.

I got up,in only my shorts and bra,and grabbed my phone from off of the counter.

"What song?" I asked Caleb.

"The song..." He smiled.

I put on "Don't Tell Em" and began moving to the music..

My body moving to every beat,a flame awoke inside me that couldn't be out.

My hips swayed to every pulse,my entire mind going blank.

Some moves crisp and fast,others smooth and steady,I rolled my body to the chorus,popping and locking my shoulders as the song came to an end.

I finally opened my eyes,and saw Emma's mouth hanging open.

"Wow...That was...wow..." She couldn't form words to describe what she had just seen.

"Come here..." I whispered,moving backwards,towards the stairs,the flame still blazing inside me.
She got up to follow me,and I kept walking back till I got to the stairs...Then I ran up to Cal's "spear" room.

"Catch me if you cannnn!!!!!" I screamed,laughing hysterically.

I jumped on the bed and began bouncing around like crazy.

I saw a very...Seductive looking Emma walk into the room,locking the door before walking towards the bed.

"Mmm...Baby girl...I didn't know you were so talented..."
She said,standing at the edge of the bed.

I jumped into her arms and giggled like a little kid.

"You've heard me sing..Seen me dance...So..Do you love me now?" I asked her.

She looked at me,shocked.
Her eyes were red and glistening as she held onto my face,kissing me tenderly.

"I will ALWAYS love you baby girl..." She placed feather light kisses on my face.

"I'm your always..Your forever.." She wiped her tears,and smiled.

I kissed her,hoping that it would make her see how much I needed her.
How much I loved her.

"Forever and Always.." I smiled,laying her on the bed.

I placed sweet kisses all over her face,before placing the most fiery one on her lips.

She bit my lip making me moan;slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I needed her now,more than ever.

I tugged at her shirt,and she pulled away.

"Are you sure baby?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Yes princess...I'm ready.." I smiled,kissing her down her neck.

*Emma's P.O.V*

We were both in full view of each other,as Cathy cherished every inch of my body.

Kissing my stomach,she looked up at me,questioning if I was still ready for this,and I nodded.

Her hot breath caressed my skin,her lips tenderly kissing my inner thigh.

"Mmm.." I moaned,feeling her so close to me;needing her to be one with me,as close as humanly possible.

*****************

"I love you so much baby girl.." I whispered into her hair,as she lay in my arms,half asleep,half awake.

"I love you too princess...More than the world..More than my life...More than anything...Because I'd do anything and everything for you,baby...Everything For You.." she smiled,drifting to sleep next to me,where she truly belonged.

***************************

Andddd.....That's it! 
Thank you so much to everyone who's supported me though this..
Especially NicoleX69 and IfYouOnlyKnew5..You are both the best <3
I love you guys so much.
And to Nicole,who requested that I update tonight...
I love you baby girl..I hope you enjoy this. :) 

Love you guys..Thanks for everything..And I hope we meet again in my other stories... 

Till next time... 
Love ya,
Byeee!! :D

~CGX2

#1LoveEquality