Chapter Six...#Girlfriendtag?

Cathy-Jo's P.O.V

I brought Emma home after seeing her scars. I needed her to know how much I cared about her, and damn it, this had to do the trick. I carried her bridal style upstairs to my room, and laid her down on my bed.

"Shirt .Off. Now!" I demanded,softly.

She looked at me for a moment before she obeyed my command.

She took her shirt off and I saw the scars. I felt the tears sting behind my eyes, threatening to spill over, but I didn't let them.

"Anywhere else? " I questioned ,and she took off her black, lace up ,Chuck Taylor All Stars, before sliping her jeans off. I couldn't bare to look at her thighs without dropping to the floor, and drowning in a puddle of tears. I turned away, not because it was scary or ugly, but because I knew what pain that caused, how many tears I hadn't been able to lend a sholder for; most of them seemed as if they needed stitches.

I walked up to her.She was sitting on the edge of my bed, eyes red and puffy, she seemed very self conscious and ashamed.

"Lie down" I stated and she did just that.

"Are any of your scars painful?" I asked softly, and she nodded a 'no'.

I gave her a faint smile before straddling her thighs. I leanded down and kissed her gently on the lips.

I pulled back and looked at her body, she was beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect.

I leaned down and kissed a scar, and I mumbled "perfect", just so she could hear me. I kissed another."Beautiful".

Another. "Gorgeous."

Another. "Sexy"

"perfect."

"sensitive. "

"mature."

"humble. "

"smart."

"funny. "

I lifted my head to see tears streaming down her face. I pecked her lips once more before saying the one thing that I had planned and planned again for so long.

"Emmanda Adams, you are the most gorgeous, most beautiful and most stunning young woman I've ever come across.You are beautiful, and I love you..I wouldn't rather any other girl besides you. you're just the girl of my dreams and I care so much about you. I just..don't know how to say it any other way besides, that, I Love You..."