Everything For You...(Preview to Chapter One)

I quite like how the rain feels, caressing my neck and dripping to my lap.

Something about the pairing of ice cold heartlessness and warm caressing intrigues me.

I guess you could say I was a curious thinker. An outside of the box kind of person.

I think that the rain is far more complex than we see it to be. Far more amazing and perplexed.

Its perpetuity is astonishing. I quite like the rain. The warmth it gives me on the inside, but the cold demeanor it gives off. It’s like an ice princess of some sort.

It was the middle of June.

The rains poured down like the wroth of hurricane Sandy, 2012.

I sat in the science lab, next to, don't freak out, Emma, short for Emmanda . She just sat there, doodling in her notebook. You see, Emma was veritably beautiful and smart, but she was equally as tough and tomboyish. That could stem from the fact that she's an out in the open lesbian. Yep, that perfect , brunette, emo haired, pale, punk ass babe, is a lesbian, but......

So am I, except, I'm still in the closet about it...I decided to come out to a couple of my friends as bisexual and that didn't turn out well, so I stay mostly by myself, except when just two of my guy friends decide to have time for me.
Besides that, I'm usually thinking about Emma. Her sexy curvy figure, her dark aura, her smarts, her hair, her greenish hazel eyes, her almond shaped face. She is perfect.

(All rights reserved.#copyrighted)
Ps..
This was my first story guys....so please..no mean comments....I'm just taking a shot at writing publicly here
thanks a lot
Also,big thanks to all the people who've read my story and voted!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

byeeee!!!

~CGX2