Chapter Sixteen. ..#MaybeWeCanLast

Cathy's P.O.V

I poured my heart out to Emma,tears stinging my eyes,as I tired my best to keep it all in.

I didn't want to seem weak in front of her.

She truly did mean the world to me, and I just wanted her to stay.

I was so afraid of losing her, cause, she's all I have left to hold on to..

"Cathy...baby...I'm..I'm so....Urg damn it!!!" She rose from the bed and frantically started pacing to and fro in my room.

I could hear her breathy mumbles, filled with swearing, and stammering, but one thing that caught my ear was, "The one person who needed me and I wasn't freaking there for her!! What kind of dumbass am I?!?!"

She let out a frustrated scream and dropped to her knees onto the floor.

"Baby ...I'm so...so, very sorry..." she cried out.

It hurt me to see her like this, so vulnerable, and helpless.

I hated it. I hated seeing her like this, because of me.

I was always a strong person, on the outside, but if I really broke down..I don't know what Emma would think,what she would do..I knew from the very start,all she needed was to be loved,and,I wanted to show her that there is more to love than just one night stands and sappy phone calls,just to be ended so abruptly,because of shit the other person did.

"Emma, its not your fault baby...If anything it's me..I'm the ugly girl who can't keep a relationshi-"

She cut me off, crashing her lips onto mine.

I kissed back, out of reflex, but soon enough melting into her arms, and finally enjoying it.

She pulled me into her lap, cradling me like a baby, while my arms were wrapped around her neck, pulling her closer to me.

Emma pulled away, and rested her forehead against mine, her breath fanning my face,her piercing hazel eyes,staring right through my soul, as she whispered to me,

"You're perfect in every way possible Cathy, and I'll love you no matter who you are, or what you look like, and your size doesn't matter to me, the bullshit people tell you, they're all lying..I'm you're girlfriend, and you should believe me when I say, that you, baby girl, are the most perfect girl I've ever met, because, all of your perfect imperfections,are what make you, who you are...And you are,the girl that I fell in love with from the minute I saw you..Cathy, please don't fight your battles alone, because I know its hard for you to trust people, but, honestly, once you want me here, imma be here.."

I stared into her eyes, and in that moment, I knew, that she was 1000% ready for this..

"Emma..."

"Yes princess?"

"Stay with me tonight? Please?" I whimpered. A smile tugged at the corners of the most kissable lips I had ever felt.

******

Heyyyy

Okay, so, what did ya think peeps?

Hit me up in the comments,cause I'd love to hear from you guys.*pweez ?*

Also,Thank you guys so much for all of the reads and votes..I really do super duper appreciate it..This being my first story on wattpad and all...

Sooooo...

Love ya lotz..&...Thanks for reading.. :) ;) :D :*

~CGX2

#1♥Equality =)