Chapter Nineteen... #Beachbabes

*Dedicated to Nicolex69...She's just been awesome with helping me brainstorm this ish... Thanks babe..*

*Cathy's P.O.V*

It's been almost six months since Emma and I have been together and thing's have been going so well,I wish I had found my baby girl sooner.

She makes my life brighter,better,and just,fully worth living.

I honestly don't know where I'd be without her.

"Babbyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" I heard her scream as she jumped onto my bed,and me.

She straddled my legs and pinned my arms above my head,staring into my plain brown eyes with her gorgeous hazel ones as she sang, "Stay with me?"

"Cause you're all I need" I smiled at her.

"This is love...It's clear to see" She winked at me,knowing that she switched the lyrics.

"But darlin' stay with me.." She leaned in,and kissed me,slowly.

Sparks still shoot through me when she kisses me,butterflies still erupt in my stomach every time she holds my hand,I still get dizzy when she says I love you,and I still fall for her,everyday,like it was the first time I'd fallen for anyone.

"Happy Anniversary baby.." She whispered,leaving a trail or kisses down my jaw line and straight to my collar bone before rasing off of me and pulling her necklace out of her shirt.

"This..."She stated,"Is one of the two things that mean the world to me..."

Taking it off,she continued.."and I think both of those things should be together.."

"I love you Cathy.." And here comes the dizzines.

She put it around my neck and then stood back,seeming as though she was admiring it being on me.

"You're so gorgeous,you know that,right?" I giggled at her compliment,slightly blushing.

She cupped my face and looked me straight in the eyes and said "And don't EVER let anyone tell you otherwise..."

I hugged her,and we just stayed in a comfortable silence until my phone began to ring its usual tone for Shadè's calls; his annoying voice screaming "JO BITCH!!! IT'S MEEEE!!!"

I groaned and streched to my nightstand,grabbing my S4 off of it.

"Yes,bitch..What's got you calling during my cuddle time with my princess?"

"Wow..Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?? I just called to see if you guys wanted to come hang with my and Cal at the beach today,since it's your anniversary and all.....Unless you already have something else planned,if you know what i mean.." I didn't have to see his face to know he was winking,and boy did I wanna smack him for it...

"Well...I'll have you know that my baby girl and I didn't have anything planned YET... So..You're lucky...What time??"

"How bout...Sayyy......10:30??"

"It's already nine fifty five you moron!!"

"Kay-Kay..See you then" He laughed and hung up.

***********

Shadè picked us up fifteen minutes late, and blamed Caleb, who just had to go to Starbucks to meet his new boyfriend before he picked us up.

When we got to the beach,Shadè and I ran out of the car and onto the sand,leaving Caleb and my gorgeous girlfriend,Emma,to unpack the car.

As they carried our stuff out to the small booth we rented,Caleb yelled at us,like a dad scolding his children.. "You guys are carrying this shit back to the car!!!"