Chapter Eleven.... #Revelation

I got up and went to my room.

I curled up into a ball and started crying..

Didn't she say she loved me? 

Then why would I dream something like that?

WHY??

Was this a dare? 

Is she playing me?

Whats going on??

Questions ran through my mind,forming a disastrous headache.

My thoughts were so loud that I didn't even hear when Emma walked into the room,and sat down beside me.
She cuddled me in her arms,and I couldn't help but shiver at her touch.
"What's wrong babe?" She questioned me.

"Why did you leave when I said that I loved you?" I blurted out.

She released me a little,still holding on...

"Well......There was this girl..before you...."She swallowed hard,before continuing.

"You know how everyone says that I'm the "Life ruiner" ?" She questioned,and I nodded,tears stinging behind my eyes.

"Well...I don't  know if you remember Nadya...The "bi curious" bitch who said that she loved me..Well,she played me...She cheated on me and then told everyone that I threatened her that I'd break up with her if she didn't allow me to take her virginity..Which was a lie...So she could get with Kim..."

I looked at her for a moment...A bit jaw dropped...

"Please don't leave me like she did...Baby girl...I'll try my very best to make you happy....Just give me this chance to show you....I love y-y-ou..." 

I didn't want to be hurt again...I was afraid of being hurt again....Afraid of letting her take my heart,and tearing it into pieces...

"Why should I give you this chance?"  I asked,scared,but showing more anger and confidence than anything else...

"Because...I love you,more than anything in the world,and I just want to be able to show you that I can make you happy....I want to be able to be there through everything,and treat you like the princess you are...." 
She stated,sobbing uncontrollably into my shoulder.

"Okay baby girl......I'll give you this chance..."

*A/N: Guyzzzzzz.....I am truly so sorry for not updating recently..I've just been lazy for the past few days/weeks,and sooo...yeah.....I hope you enjoy it...and Don't forget to comment,Favourite and Vote if you think my story deserves it.... <3 U Guys!!! ;) ;*
Ps. Please listen to the song..... <3 #Notmine #OwnersCopyright