Chapter Twenty...#EverythingForYou..Part One!

*Emma's P.O.V*

We hung out at the beach for a couple hours, before heading to Caleb's place to freshen up.

"You guys mind going to dinner with my..*cough*...yeah.uhmm..."

"Of course not booooo!!!!" Shadè yelled from the shower in Cal's room, making him playfully roll his eyes and giggle.

"How bout, we head to Starbucks, pick him up and get something to eat....Then head back here?" Cathy offered.

"Tradition?" Shadè smirked,only his head poking out of the bathroom door way.God knows how he got out of the shower that fast.

"Tradition",she winked at him.

"You guys aren't going to....Please tell me it's not that.." Cal sighed and covered his face with his hands.

"I'm afraid so, baby.." Shadè wrapped his arms around Cal's waist and kissed him on the cheek, making him blush like crazy.

"You may have a new boy toy, but, you know you'll always love me.." he whispered,choaking back a whimper at the thought of it.

"Shad...You okay babe?" Cal turned to face him, a knowing look on his face.

"Yeah..why wouldn't I be??" He said, being his usual random self before questioning my princess. .."Cath..Can I speak to you for a sec..alone?"

"Of course munchkin..." she smiled, leading him into the hall way.

*Cathy's P.O.V*

"What's up my dea-" I started but was quickly cut off by Shadè's words.

"I think I'm in love with Caleb..." his eyes filled with tears knowing what were the consequences of this.

"Our Caleb?? As in, Caleb Yamadan??"

He nodded in responce, eyes red and glistening.

I could almost feel the pain he was in, as he covered his mouth to hold back another whimper.

"You really love him, dont you?" 

He nodded "yes" once more.

"Aww baby..." I grabbed him into a hug, and held him as he cried into my damp,highly scented hair.

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"Cause I- *hicup* didn't wanna-*hicup* ruin what we have now..." he began weasing and thats when it really struck me...I can't just let him lose the one person he loves, no matter what the out come.

Shad doesn't deserve to constantly stand back and let Cal be happy without letting it out,though I know for a fact that his reaction will not be a good one..

A loud bang pulled me out of my thoughts, causing Shadè to rush into the room, dragging me with him.

On entering, there stood a furious Caleb, confused Emma and a gapping hole in the wall.

"Lets go get some food, huh?" Shadè recommended in attempts to lighten the mood.

"And some drinks...I really need one right now.." Caleb mumbled, almost inaudibly,walking past us and down the stairs,to his car.

*****************

After buying several drinks and Wendy's before we headed back home to get the party started.

"I cant wait to crack this baby open!!! Body shots anyone??" Shad yelled, holding up the bottle of tequila.

"mmmm.." I could hear Emma drooling for the alcohol, making me laugh till I could feel myself falling off of the car seat.