Chapter Fifteen... #YourePerfectToMe ....

*Emma's P.O.V*

I got to Cathy's place, quaking to hear what she was going to tell me.

I texted to her to say I was outside, and within a couple of minutes, she came out, smiling at me.

When we got to her bedroom, I couldn't contain my eagerness to hear what she had to say.

"What's up babygirl?" I asked her,very worried,but trying my very best to hide the emotions on my  face.

"You know that I love you,so very very much...." She started,blushing at her own words..

She's so adorable when she blushes...

And her outfit,damnn...She wore black shorts and a blue jacket,that left me wondering what she was wearing underneath.... ;)

"Em...." She got very serious,which was worrying,considering,that Cathy rarely got serious with me.

She took my hands in her's and moved them to her stomach,and said,"I love you,and all I want is to be perfect enough for you.."

"You are perf-" I tried to say but,was immediately cut off when Cathy unzipped her jacket.

Scars......
"What...." Was all that I could say....

"I've never been....perfect enou-gh..." She choked out.

"I just want to be good enough for you..because,you're so perfect,and,I can't imagine life without you...You are all I honestly all I want and need Em....I love you,and I'd scream it out to the world if it's what's needed to have you stay with me forever.....I've never had anyone to love and to hold,so please forgive my mistakes,because,I'm trying my very best to do everything a loyal and trust worthy girlfriend is supposed to do..I'd even come out to everyone just to keep you,and I'm pretty sure my family would disown me because of my sexuality...but I'd do it anyways,cause I love you so very much baby girl.." She prattled off,tears brimming her eyes.

I didn't know what to do..

I wanted to show her,that she was perfect,and that she's all I'd ever wished for....

But...I didn't really know what to do,because,honestly...

Nothing I did would be enough to show her  how perfect she really is....

Hey guys...I'm sorry this update took so long....
I'm really trying to update more often,I hope you enjoy it!!
LOVE YOUUUUUU :* :* :* :D
~CGX2