Chapter Eight. ..#Justsayit (Author's Note.)

*Song on the side..Please listen to it? #Notmine #OwnersCopyright

(Emma's P.O.V) *Flash Back*

"I'm sorry okay?!"
She spat at me, hatred filling her eyes;pure darkness.
"You're a gosh damn mistake! Just get out of my face, my life, and my house! NOW!!!"

I stared at her, dumbstruck. I couldn't believe those words were coming out of her mouth.
Mistake? Get out?  But this was 'our' dream, wasn't it? 
I zoned out for a moment, snapping back into reality just to hear her say,"You know, I suspected this? Kimberly was right, I don't even feel guilty for making out with her...And she's hell of a something in bed, I'm glad I let her take my so called "flower" cause I sure as hell don't want you touching me with your bloody arms!!!"

I felt the tears sting at the back of my eyes;my arms and legs were a mess, blood everywhere.

She allowed Kimberly to take her virginity?! But, she promised that once we got our degrees after high school and started university, on our three year anniversary, we would have our special moment, we would be each others forever.

But she didn't wait...She left me for Kimberly...For stupid ass Kimberly.

I got up, arms and legs a scared mess, most of them needing stitches.

I stared at her for a moment,and I leaned ,up to her face, wrapping my arms around her waist, and I saw the sliver of hope and pain her eyes, that begged me to stay, but I knew that I couldn't. She had betrayed me, for Kimberly.

I kissed her, ever so slowly, making sure to hold her as close to my heart as I could,because I knew this was our last moment together.

"Goodbye Nadybear..I loved you..." I whispered to her, before walking out of there, forever, but only physically...Because I could never forget that day, that moment, the love of my past.

*End of Flashback*

I was on Cathy's couch, my head in my hands, tears streaming down my face. 'Why was this bothering me this much,' I couldn't help but ask, because I truly do love Cathy, I'm just afraid, I'm afriad that she'll hurt me like Nadya did.I never really got over it, even though I'd say I was okay, I wasn't, I was always thinking about her.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and looked, just to see Cathy walking down, and she had changed from her cap sleeved plaid shirt to her long sleeved sweat shirt.

Why???

*Hey guys, so, I edited the first few chapters of the story, just to fill you in on who's point of view the chapters are in...*
Love u guyz.