What she likes about you

Jane:   She likes that your smart and independent. You rarely need help but when you do you go to her and she's always happy to help deal with problems. She also loves that your not afraid to express your lesbian and don't care that she's a murderer.

Clockwork:   She loves that your a fan but not one of those fans that are super obsessed with her and fan girling over her. She finds your shyness adorable and she is always making you embarrassed just to see that adorableness. She is more than happy to deal with people who are hurting you or making you feel uncomfortable.

Nina:   She loves everything about you and shows it a lot. If anyone dares to flirt with you or touch you in any way she doesn't like she kills them and she loves that you don't mind. Your still always kind and loving towards her and she loves it.

Rouge:   She loves that you care for the helpless animals in the world and an animal activist(is that what their called?). Any time you see an abandoned cat on the streets you set out food and water for it to enjoy and call it over. When she wants to cuddle you're always more than happy to as long as your spending time with her. She also loves to watch you peacefully sleep when she can't.

Zero: She loves that you attempt to be tough and stern even if it is an act. She'll stare at you giving you a "you really wanna test who's dominant look" making you drop the act and she'll immediately show you she's more dominant. That's another thing she loves about you is how shy and timid you are even around her.

JudgeAngels:   She loves that even though your a graffiti artist you always clean it off the next night and never leave a trace. She also loves that your always taking her on picnics for your dates and tucking her favorite flower behind her ear. If she's in a bad mood you'll immediately drop everything to cheer her up and give her your full attention.

Laughing Jill:   She loves to see you happy and not depressed like you used to be. She loves to see you up and about the house, smiling and laughing away your problems. She loves that you always come to her when your depressed and only come to her for your problems.