When you find out her past

Jane:   As Jane finished telling you about her past she held you tightly and you were fuming with anger. "Were is he at I wanna kill him?" You questioned and she kissed your cheek to calm you down "It's fine hun! We'll do that together later! But right now..." She replied rubbing your thigh ".....My lips are lonely!" She continued the previous sentence. She pulled you into a deep and loving kiss that lead to a make out session.

Clockwork: You were waiting on clockwork to get home in a giraffe onesie and kinda nervous about your plan. You knew all about her past and knew it would put her in a bad mood if talked about but wanted to give it a try. She came home from "work" and heard her groan loudly "Uh oh! She sounds mad!" You mumbled too yourself. You started fiddling with the zipper on the back of the onesie "BABE WHERE ARE YOU?" Clockwork shouted "DEFINITELY NOT IN OUR ROOM!" You replied and then face palmed yourself. You heard her getting closer but the zipper was stuck and then she entered the room "You really need to get good at lying!" She stated. She stopped noticing your outfit as you sat there looking down and then felt yourself get picked up. "You look really adorable!" She stated with tears leaving her eyes and then kissed you roughly and deeply.

Nina:   You pulled Nina into a possessive hug as she finished telling you about her past and you weren't happy. "Your over him?" You questioned nervously "Your my Senpai! I'm over him!" She replied and you sighed releasing your grip. She kissed your cheek "Your cute when your jealous!" She whispered into your ear and you blushed. She now had a tight grip on you and you let off a nervous giggle before she pulled you into a deep loving kiss.

Rouge:   You were holding heather as you both cried into each others shoulders and there was a very good reason. She had just finished telling you about her past and hearing about the miscarriage is what broke you both. You pulled her into a kiss which she gladly returned "I'm sorry you had to go through that baby!" You whispered into her ear. You rub her back trying to calm her down which slowly worked and she sat still thinking. She looked at you eyes red and puffy "At least I have you!" She whispered before pulling you into a passionate kiss.

Zero:   You sat in zeros lap fiddling with your hands as she wrapped up telling you about your past and you found it somewhat sad. When she talked about the depressing part she talked about it in a sad tone of voice but when she got to her first to kills she made it sound action packed and cool. You looked up at her "Am I allowed to call you Alice?" You questioned innocently "You and Only You!" She replied kissing your cheek. "Yay!" You cheered and heard her chuckle "God I love you!" She stated. You blushed and she pulled you into a rough but passionate kiss.

JudgeAngels:   You were holding Angel in your lap as she told you about her past "In the end I killed him!" She said with a sad tone and you kissed the top of her head "Good! If he was still alive I was going to kill him myself!" You stated clearly mad at her father. She turned around still sitting in your lap and you could see her bright smile "Your hot when your mad!" She stated. You looked away flustered and she giggled before kissing you gently for a good minute or two.

Laughing Jill:   You were laying in jills lap as she told you about her past and why she no longer had colors. When she finished you sat up and pecked her lips "I will never leave you!" You stated your breathe tickling her lips. She smiled and pecked your lips "I don't need my colors to know I'm happy with you!" She stated her breathe tickling your lips. You two pecked each others lips occasionally and eventually turned it into a long passionate love filled kiss.