Laughing Jill catch up

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ The reader in this chapter is depressed and suicidal for the first two parts. Sorry! Also your 17 here.

When you meet:   You set the knife down and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked down at the new fresh cuts and sighed. Your parents abused, adored your sibling more then you and not to forget the bullying at school. You fell into depression at fourteen and started cutting a year later. As you came out of your bathroom you heard your parents scream and the sound of an engine being started before the sound of flesh squishing. You rushed to you parents room and began to slowly opened the door. After you had cracked it enough to peek inside you saw a girl hunched over your mother and then she began to giggle psychotically. She slowly peeked over her shoulder and smiled at you as you froze in place. She gestured for you too come farther into the room but you slammed the door and ran to hid.
~Time skip~
You were currently doing the old hide in the closet from the killer and you could hear her giggling as she went room to room looking for you. You heard her getting closer and closer with sound of her heels clacking against the hard wood floor. You heard her stop and then watched the closet door open causing you to press yourself against the wall. She opened the door and gestured you to stay quiet causing you to tear up and cry. She reached down and grabbed your arm pulling your sleeve up. You wanted to struggle but was too scared to and watched as she wrapped bandages around your arm. "I'll be back soon y/n and I don't want to see any new cuts!" She stated softly. You properly got a good look at her and noticed she had white skin, wearing a black and white dress, black and white thigh high socks, golden yellow eyes, long curly black hair and A long pointed black and white striped nose. She lifted up your other sleeve and proceeded to bandage that arm. "I'm Laughing Jill by the way!" She Said sweetly with a smile before she proceeded to leave you in the closet scared and shocked.

Hanging out:   You were once again in the bathroom and once again the cold metal blade slid across your skin. You set the blade down and entered your bedroom making your way for your bed. You sat down and reached for your phone only to hear the song "pop goes the weasel" causing you too freeze up. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see Jill standing there. "I told you I would be back y/n!" She stated sweetly and then she began reaching for your arms as you remembered her promise keeping your arms out of reach. She looked you in your eyes but you looked away "Y/N let me see your arms!" She said keeping that sweet tone of voice, soft gentle smile but the cold glare she held in her eyes scared you. You raised your arm and she moved your sleeve causing her sweet smile to turn into a frown. She got up to get a first-aid kit and came back before proceeding to bandage your arm. While she did she talked to you in a sweet and calm tone. It took her so long to bandage you that she had to leave when she was done and told you she would be back soon and that she better not see more cuts.

When she realizes she's crushing (her point of view):   I was sitting with y/n doing my normal check for new scars or if she opened old ones previously. I don't understand what could drive such a beautiful girl to do this to herself and not tell anyone. Besides the abusive parents which I handled for her the night we first met. Normally I make kids laugh and giggle and be happy when I'm around them but I just couldn't cheer her up. I've been watching her for awhile now and I know she's smart, funny, kind and a energetic child at heart. I fell in love with her when she was young yes but she's aged since then. I wish she was mine and then I could make sure she was always happy.

She confesses and asks you out: You were sitting on your bed crying again and didn't know Jill was planning on visiting you tonight. Your bullies had beaten you up and told you to just go kill yourself. Jill slowly approached you as you cried with you not noticing as she had taken off her shoes after she entered and listened to you making her begin to tear up as well. "Nobody loves me!" You sobbed and Jill couldn't stand watching you any longer as she she turned you around. She pulled you into her chest as you cried "Don't ever say that again y/n because I love you!" She said softly and almost as a whisper. You looked up see tears slowly running down cheeks and she pulled you close as she kissed the top of your head. "I-I l-love y-you t-too J-Jill!" You managed in between sobs trying to calm yourself. She laid you down and whispered sweet things in your ear as you slowly calmed down and began to fall asleep.

First kiss:   You and Jill were cuddling on the couch as she kissed your cheek and played with your hair. You had another bad day at school because your bully's started spreading nasty rumors about you being a (I can't say the word but you can guess what they called you. Starts with a "w") and Jill was there to comfort you immediately. You looked up at her and smiled as she was the only one who could get you to smile. She noticed your smile and smiled back down at you "Do you feel better my sweet?" She asked "Thanks to you!" You replied. She then did something you didn't expect and reached down pulling you into a kiss. You quickly melted into as you began to taste (your favorite candy) on her lips. She pulled away to go back to cheering you up but you sat up and began to kiss her which was quickly turned into a make out session.

First date and when she gets jealous: You were currently getting ready for yours and jills first date. She was taking you to a carnival and told you it ran pretty late so to dress warmly as it was the middle of fall. You finished slipping on your (f/c) hoodie and heard a puff sound before feeling arms wrapped around you. You turned around to see Jill and she planted a kiss sweetly on your lips "You look amazing sugar~!" She cooed into your ear making you blush. You hid your face into your hands and she giggled as she nuzzled her face into the crook of your neck. You wished you could stay like that but you had to remind her of the date. She nodded her head understanding your excitement and in a puff of smoke you were a few feet from the open carnival.
~Time skip~
During your guy's date you played the games, ate candy and went on rides. You held hands the entire way and then you passed by a game with a giant teddy bear. You gave the game a try and almost won it but ended up losing. The stand runner however took it off the hook and gave it to you "Here you go sexy!" He said. You felt Jill put her arm around your waist and the guy got the message. You guys left and you kissed jills cheek "Was my sexy killer clown jealous?" You asked "I could have won it for you! He just wanted to be a pervert!" She replied with a hint of sass. You walked closer to her and rested your head on her shoulder as you walked.

When you meet her friend:   You giggled and laughed as Jill tickled you and peppered your face with kisses trying not to poke you with her nose. She stopped for a moment to let you breath "You wouldn't mind meeting one of my friends and her girlfriend would you my sweet?" She asked caressing your cheek "Ok! But you owe me cuddle time when we get home!" You replied and she giggled before kissing you again. Later when you arrived at jills friends girlfriends house she greeted herself as Nina and invited you in. Jill sat down and you laid down with your head in her lap. Then Nina called for her girlfriend and she came downstairs. (If you read ninas scenario last chapter you should know how it went)

I'm terribly sorry about the mention of self harm due to depression in this. But it is a big deal among teenagers.