She realizes shes crushing (Their point of view)

Jane: I am waiting on y/n to finish getting ready for our girls night. She came out in a (F/C) dress that ended at her knees, (F/C) flats and zero makeup. But that's alright because she doesn't need makeup. She is beautiful just the way she is. She's smart and independent and.....and I think I'm falling in love with her.

Clockwork:   Y/N is an amazing woman. She may be a fan girl yes but she is an adorable one. She gets completely embarrassed when I get to close, if we make eye contact and if our hands brush together. Every time they do I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Everything about her gives me that feeling and I think......I think I'm falling in love with her.

Nina:   I'm going to see Senpai again today. No not Jeff I'm over him I have a new Senpai. She's smart, beautiful and an absolute sweetheart. She gives me attention unlike Jeff and I've liked her since I first saw her. The only problem is me....I wish I never did this to myself sometimes but then remember I would've never met y/n if I hadn't.

Rouge:   Y/N's been distracting me all week and I don't mind at all. Even when I'm working she manages to slip into my mind and distract me. But I can't help it. Her wonderful (E/C) eyes, dazzling smile and those lips. God those lips I want them to be mine. I...I think I'm.....I think I'm falling in love.

Zero:   I'm glad I didn't kill y/n that night. Cause that girl is crazy god dam hot and it's driving me nuts. What she doesn't remember is me stripping and redressing her the night I took her home. The temptations I had that night. So easy to not fall in love with that sexy little creature. But I...I think I am.

Judge Angel: Y/N is guilty and guilty of one thing. That she has managed to steal my heart without even trying. She's sweet, gentle and always giving me piggy back rides if I get hurt at work. Even if she's a total bad girl she's a hot one. I...I think I'm in love with her. I...I think I'm in love with her.