Hanging out

Jane:   Jane kept her promise and came back to visit. Except she did it while you were asleep so she watched your sleeping figure. She caught sight of Jeff coming towards your house but she told him off. Anyone who dared to come near your home that she knew she scared off. Around dawn she left just before you could wake up.

Clockwork: She came back your favorite pasta literally came back to hang out with you. You were overly joyed but didn't  know how to talk to her without fangirling or becoming embarrassed. So you put on a movie that you guys watched until you fell asleep. She then took you upstairs and laid you down on your bed before leaving.

Nina:   You guys met at the park again and talked. You guys took turns pushing each other on the swings but in the end she ended up gently pushing you. Even though she had stalked you a lot you became great friends. At the end of the day you guys went your separate ways promising to hang out again soon.

Rouge: You called heather to see if she wanted to hangout after your shift was over and she said she wouldn't mind. She picked you up after your shift and walked you home. Once there you guys talked and watched a movie. Sadly though she had to go halfway through the movie but promised to come back again soon.

Zero: You were very hesitant at first but one night you decided to give zero a call. It was a power outage and you could use some company. After a moment you heard a phone ringing behind you and turn to just barely see her standing there. She sat down next to you and pulled you close to her so it was easier to see each other while you talked. When the power came back on she flicked your forehead, called you a dork and left.

JudgeAngels: You went back to that alleyway the next night to see if you could find angel again. After you arrived and you couldn't find her anywhere you sighed. You turned to leave when she emerged from the shadows with two sponges and bucket of water. You guys spent your time together washing off your graffiti and talking. When you both finished you ladies went your separate ways promising to see each other again soon.