O.28

(HARRY'S POV)

"Eleanor?" It comes out of my mouth, and floats in the air when I see her, casually chatting with my mother at the kitchen table.

Honestly, I just wanted to come home and think about moving in with Louis. About getting married... Starting a family... Living happily ever-

"Harry!" She nearly shouts when I shut the door, turning around and greeting me with flushed cheeks and a shy wave.

God help me, I think I've got the taste of sick in my mouth.

"It's nine thirty at night, what are you guys even doing-"

That's when Eleanor stands, blocking my voice, my mother mirroring her, standing up as well.

I can tell Eleanor has tried too hard to look amazing. Her hair is curled, eyes colored with smokey shadow, a perfect flick of winged eyeliner on each side.

Really, I'm flattered, but all that can't get me to start liking females.

I think she understands that though, I kind of feel pity for her. It sucks to crave something that's out of reach.

"We set up a movie date for the two of you, but you better run along now, the movie starts at ten."

Wonderful, just wonderful.

"But mum-"

But it's not like I can even object, I mean, my mother always fucking wins. Parents in general, they just always do. Don't they?

Eleanor has a car, obviously, since her parents are richer than rich. It's a silver Volvo, and now I'm just scared of the vibrating part.

I've already had three orgasms today, I can't fucking handle another one. I just wanted to sleep for the sake of christ.

"Come on Haz! It'll be fun!"

I swear I've never felt a grip so tight on my hand before, she nearly ripped my shoulder out of it's socket when she led me to the drive way.

"Don't call me that, I'm Harry to you, yeah? Don't call me that."

Maybe a little harsh. But I don't care, she knows that this whole thing pisses me off, and she's just happily going along with it.

It makes me sick. Nothing is going to change the way I feel for Louis.

Just thinking about him ties my stomach in knots, and sends it on roller coaster rides, and makes butterflies explode like fireworks within my chest.

It's safe to say that this whole thing is written in stone for us, and Eleanor is rudely interrupting that. Well, more like my mother is. Both of them are.

"Sorry... I just thought, I dunno," she says after we're settled in our seats. Well, as settled as we'll ever be. Which isn't a lot.

When the car starts my stomach lurches, and lurches even more when she backs up, pulling out then heading onto the main road.

It's silent, except for the pop music on the radio that I'm trying to focus on instead of the throbbing.

Throb throb throb,

Makes me want to

Sob sob sob...

Fits with the beat, and now it's stuck in my brain.

"Fucking christ," I huff out quietly, squirming in my seat.

She knows about it but just blushes in response, keeping to herself. Maybe because she thinks its "cute" or "quirky."