O.18

(HARRY'S POV)

It's been a week since my mum caught me and Louis and I'm pretty sure she called his mum too.

Nice.

In other news, Louis' project is coming along very nicely.

He even made a professional presentation for the whole thing.

There's still much more to do on it, of course. But other than that, it's completely perfect.

Louis is taking me to a super fancy restaurant tonight, and with much convincing to my mother, she let me go.

I was standing on my porch when I saw Louis's shit box car pull up, and I cracked a wide smile, practically skipping over to it like a little girl.

He got out, and I could smell his cologne, manly and musky, filling my nose as he pulled me in for a deep hug.

I sighed with the feel, and calming scent, trying not to cling onto him like a koala bear.

But we all know how hard that is.

"You look beautiful, Bambi." He whispered as we stood there.

He threads his fingers through my curls and I look at him with a blush and a dimpled smile.

I'm only wearing jeans and a plaid button up shirt.

If he thinks that's beautiful then I'm questioning his sanity.

I laugh lightly and poke his nose with the tip of my finger, "Fool." I say with a snicker, winking as I move around the car, getting into the seat and looking at him through the wind shield.

He shakes his head and lets out a breathy laugh before he gets in and starts the car.

"Only for you, honey." He says and I smile big, we pull out of the driveway, and I turn on the radio.

"Oh my gosh."

"Harry, baby no."

"But it's Grease Louis!" I squeal and turn it up, he laughs at me, glancing between his crazy boyfriend and the road.

I don't expect him to do what he does next and my eyes go wide.

"I got chills, they're multiplyin' and I'm looooosing control! Cause' the power you're supplyin', It's electrifyin'!"

He turns and winks at me then looks at the road again, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat as we drive.

"You better shape up, cause' I need a man, and my heart is set on you!"

He's laughing giddily at this, and we sing the rest of the song until we're nearly to our destination.

I smile at him fondly when we reach the parking lot, and he turns to me, smiling back.

Gosh.

Am I really dating this kid?

"You're cute." I say and blush without looking away.

He smiles and leans forward to peck my lips, then draws back.

"Yeah, you won't be thinking that when I'm chewing on a three pound steak."

But I will.

He knows it.

I roll my eyes playfully and he gets out, walks to my side then opens the door for me.

I get out with a dimpled grin and give him a kiss on the cheek, then holding hands tightly, we make our way to the doors.

It's cute when we walk to the front desk, and the women asks Louis for his reservation name and he blushes red.