O.17

(LOUIS'S POV)

I wake up, with Harry's alarm clock blaring and I huff in annoyance.

I reach out my arm from the bundle of blankets we're hiding underneath and slap the snooze button.

Harry mumbles something incoherently and I realize he's still sleeping, so I let him sleep for a little bit longer.

I play with his curls, and kiss all over his face gently, being sure not to wake him.

My little heaven sent boyfriend.

"Harry..." I whisper ten minutes later, because we have to wake up for school.

I'm going in the jeans and t-shirt I'm wearing.

I wore them yesterday.

Who cares?

He blinks his eyes open slowly and hums rubbing his eye with his finger before he looks up at me with a lazy grin.

I have to remind myself to breathe, because...

(Prepare for a cliché)

He takes my breath away.

"Mornin' beautifool face." He greets with a yawn and I smile big.

"Beautifool face?" I question and he nods tiredly.

"That's what you are. A beautiful fool with a face." He says with a sniffle and a smirk.

He uncovers our heads from the duvet, and crawls over me, touching the floor with his toe, then his whole foot.

"Cold." He mumbles and I watch him walk to his closet in his checkered boxers.

I watch very intently, if you were wondering.

He picks out a rolling stones t-shirt and a pair of jeans, then proceeds to take off his boxers.

"Harry you're-" I begin to say until I have a full view of his little bum.

"Showing my butt? Yes, I know Louis," He says and chuckles, covering it up with his old boxers instead.

Its so cute.

I wanna pinch it!

I get up and sneak behind him as he's searching for a new pair and squish the flesh between my pointer finger and thumb.

"Lo-!" He yelps out, giggling and when he turns around I kiss him.

He melts into it, using his boxers to cover up his dick.

(Or his willy. That's what he calls it.)

Cutie.

I wrap my hands around his waist and slip my hands down to his cheeks, and smugly press him against his dresser.

"Louissss..." He sings with a pair of closed eyes and a smile as I kiss his neck. "We're gonna be late for schooool..."

I don't stop.

"I would love to just skip today with you but my mom will flip if I-" He begins then his bedroom door opens and I lift my head up in surprise from the sudden noise.

Harry turns bright red and his mom just stands in the doorway, utterly shocked. (By the looks of it.)

Well, she did just find out that her son is bi or gay and he's naked in his bedroom with another boy.

She has a reason to be shocked, I guess.

"Mom I-" Harry begins, embarrassment spread on his face.

"Get ready for school, both of you." She interjects immediately with a stern face then shoots me a dirty look before she closes the door.

Shit.

I turn to Harry and swallow thickly, "Babe I'm really sorry, fuck. I fucked up." I whisper and he frowns but makes a small smile.

"She was bound to find out anyway..." He says and that actually makes me feel better.

Because me and Harry are forever, and eventually it'd have to be told.

Well, now that the cats out of the bag, I press a kiss on his forehead and we get ready for school quietly. In total silence.

"Come on, love." Harry soothes, and I smile weakly.

He knows were both in deep shit.

But he's smiling anyway.

That's one of the many reasons why I love him.

When everything's shit, he smiles despite it.

When we walk out, I'm nervous. His mom stands by the door, opening it for us as she stares cold and hard at me.

Fuck.

"I'm truly sorry Mrs.Styles..." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"You are? Hm. That's very sweet of you." She says... Sarcastically.

Greaaaat.

Harry shoots me a worried look and I clear my throat slightly, then she hands me my keys that were sitting on the counter.

"Take my son to school, when you get out, I want you both back so we can have a little chat, yeah?"

It's not a question.

Me and Bambi nod obediently, then walk outside into the cool, chilly morning.

"I'm in deep shit." Harry says and giggles with a blush.

I look at him with a risen eyebrow when I get into the car.

"You're in deep shit? Your mother saw me trying to get you in bed. I think I'm a few feet deeper than you are, love." I say and he sighs happily.

"Yes. Yes you are."

__________________________________________________________

I wrote this in school! Heehehehe. Love you all! xox (sorry for the wait)

Much looooooooooooooooooooove,

Amber <3