O.41

(THIRD PERSON) *yes i know this is a change and I might fuck up bc it's literally 12:30am* :---)
oh and ps. if you dont like harry in girl clothing gtfo lol!!!!!! k bye

Harry and Louis have been happily engaged now for three months, and despite the world and Harry's disorder working against them, they've been able to stick together and grow undeniably strong because of it. When Harry returned back to school, a wondrous change had been made to the way he had been treated. Now, instead of being ridiculed and teased for his rare disorder, he had been embraced by all members of Doncaster high school. Previous bullies have moved on, and just brushed off Harry's presence all together. Needless to say, that didn't blank out Harry's current insecurities, but with the therapy he received, he had bloomed into a new phase of his life called self acceptance. Louis was very, very fond of this transition, however, because this allowed Harry to stay open and free about his emotions. (Especially in bed. Heh.)

In the middle of spring, everything was bright, and as Harry liked to put it, everything was reborn and new in it's own way.

Surprisingly enough, Louis, Harry and Eleanor became the best of friends, although sassy remarks were shared over cups of coffee at starbucks by the two of them. Harry liked it, it made him laugh. Because who doesn't like to watch children fight? Especially when it's about fashion or who wore it best. Harry found those so amusing.

"What if I wore a dress to our wedding?" Harry asked one morning, sitting in the kitchen of Louis's new apartment. The one without Zayn's obnoxious presence. He was oddly serious, and Louis gave him a sideways glance as he poured his coffee.

"A dress?" He questioned, raising a brow. He supposed Harry had worn more... "Girly" things before. "I'd rather you walk down the aisle backwards in a pink cheerleader costume so I could get a good look at my favorite bum." Throwing in a wink for good measure, Harry scoffed in response.

"I'm sure you would. Freak," he teased before flipping through the magazine he was holding. He really wished he could wear one, if he were being honest. They're so much more beautiful than a tux.

"Harry, you could wear a trash bag to our wedding and I'd be happy as a clam, you know that. If you want a dress, baby, then I want you to have a dress. Yeah? Maybe Eleanor can take you to Ginger's Dress Gallery later this week?"

With that response, Harry had his eyes water up. What did he do to deserve Louis? Whatever he did, it must've been pretty good.

"Really? I... Well, nothing too fancy or anything," he said, clearing his throat softly. "Maybe something like this?" He holds up the page to a soft, cream colored dress that cuts off just below the knees. It's more like a silky sun dress with delicate straps made to look like blossoms. He know's it's beautiful, and by the look Louis gives him, he can tell he thinks the same.

"Princess, I think you'd look just stunning in that. Absolutely. No question in my mind about it," he then proceeds to lean down and press a loving kiss to his soon to be husbands forehead, giving a smile when he leans away.

By natural instinct, Harry closes his eyes and leans in before he realizes that Louis has walked away from him and into the living room with his coffee.

So much for that kiss, huh? Harry's gonna have to chase him for it.

"Louuuu..." Harry whines as he gets up, pouting like a toddler. He can't help it, really. Louis makes him feel so small, and he loves it. Even though he kind of towers over the boy... It's quirky. He admires that.

"Hmm?" Louis hums in response, clicking on the television and making some room for Harry to crawl into.

Giggling happens when Louis is being sprinkled with kisses, all over his cheek and his neck. But he stops when Harry nips against his jawline, kissing around it and making cute little mouth noises. He doesn't want to make a big deal out of it... But he literally melts when Harry does this. It's like his blood thins out to a cooling puffy cloud that makes him feel drowsy and safe.