O.4

(LOUIS'S POV)

I think I know who I've been looking for,

when I walk out of my first period class.

The hallway is

f i l l e d

with kids.

Every instinct I have tells me to laugh along with the crowd. Tells me to blend in.

But I can't. I think about my dumb project, and I just can't.

I watch him cut through the maze of bodies as his face looks like a cherry- not the natural ones, but the one's on top of ice cream sundae's, and as he slips into the boys restroom. I just watch. I skim the crowd, some people are taking pictures of him, videos even. I cringe in disgust.

Teenagers are so fucking ruthless.

The laughter, and the noise are so loud, that I barely notice Liam is laughing right next to me. But he is, because I look up at him, and he's laughing.

Or crying with a smile.

I doubt that though.

"Harry the come machine!" Is ringing through the halls and along with it comes more laughter, like a chorus of Hyena's.

His name was not, Hank.

It was not Henry.

Harry.

That's his name.

This poor kid.

The hallway clears and Liam says he has to get to English. I let the douchebag go with a nod; I'll yell at him later for laughing. I never really thought about how fucking embarrassing it might be, to live with something that heavy on your shoulders.

Until now, of course.

When everyone is in their own classes, I am not. I am looking at that blue restroom door, with much interest, to say the least.

Harry's cock is a ticking bomb.

And honestly?

I can't decide if that creeps me out, makes me more excited for this project, or makes me want to just go to class. But I just want to know what Harry's life is like, instead of making a joke out of it.

"Hey." I say causally, when the door opens up slowly. He stands there, wide eyed and visibly shaking as he looks at me. He looks like a deer.

Fragile.

Flimsy.

Scared.

He turns away, and almost bolts it down the hall until I jump in front of him urgently with a small grin. "What?" I say, "do I look ugly or something?" I laugh dryly, he takes a step back, and says nothing in response. I can see his face soften, but it also holds self protection. I know that he's ready to leap if he needs to.

I am a moving car.

Flashing my head lights.

He is a deer.

Afraid, but ready.

"So...Wanna skip next class?" I ask a moment later, not wasting any time. I need him. Whether I like it or not, I do. This project needs to be done.

He nods, but it's slow and skeptical. I understand. He has every right to be skeptical.

And that's that.

Two complete strangers walk down the deserted hallway together.

All I can think is, ...what am I going to say?

____________________________________________________________

So? How'd you like it? Thank you so much for all the support I'm getting!!! I'm so glad you guys like the idea of this story. :)

Much orgasmic loooove,

Amberrr xoxxo vote comment + add to stories! <3

PS. Also, what are your thoughts? Will Harry agree to be in Louis' project?