O.2

(LOUIS'S POV)

After school ends, it's the same shit.

I go home, find out that Liam can't hang out-he never can these days, then I do my homework.

I play a bit of video games, eat something extremely bad for my health, and I get finished with the history essay at around twelve in the morning-due to slacking off and waiting until the last minute, but at least I did it, right?

I do my bathroom business, and then I go to bed on my shitty twin sized mattress. But as I lay there I feel like there's something I forgot to do... Something important but I can't put my finger on it.

So I masturbate instead.

When in doubt, always masturbate.

I'm literally about to... you know... release... when I realize what the important thing was-I don't know how I remembered I needed to do a little research on my project, but I figured it might have had something to do with my fingers being on my genital region. So I kind of did, in a sense, put my finger on it.

So I stop, reluctantly slip my hand out from under my pants, and reach for my phone on the night stand.

It's like, one thirty in the morning by now and my eyes are about to slide shut until I hit search. The screen lights up with all these pages on the disorder and I sit up a little and hunch over the screen, trying to process it all.

"Persistent genital arousal disorder, (PGAD), originally called persistent sexual arousal syndrome-and also known as Restless Genital Syndrome. (RGS) "

Wiki is totally fucking with me, right? This can't be it.

"Results in a spontaneous, persistent, and uncontrollable, genital arousal. Orgasms can sometimes provide temporary relief, but within hours the symptoms return."

So... Constantly horny? Whats so bad about that?

"Failure or refusal to relieve the symptoms often results in waves of spontaneous orgasms in women, and ejaculation in men."

Oh.

I put my phone back on the nightstand when I've had my fill of reading about random orgasms, and lay in bed awkwardly, kind of shocked that there is such a strange disorder. I think about how I'll approach-Whats his name again? Henry? Hank? I don't know.

In a couple minutes though my heavy eyelids slip shut, and I let sleep take over my mind. It swallows up the thoughts of my project, whats-his-name, and also, my boner that I decided to leave unfinished. It was melting down anyway, with the thought that I'd have to talk this random-spasming and constantly-coming freak of nature; all for some dumb project.

_____________________________________________________

All the quotes in italics are actually from wiki! (fun fact)

This already has 30 votes! Wow wow wow! Thank you very much :) Keep them votes coming!(get it..coming? okay i gotta stop.) I hope you all like this, and just so you know people actually suffer from this disorder and I do not intend in any way, shape or form, to offend those people.

Very much orgasmic love,

;) Amber xx