O.1

(LOUIS'S POV)

"Today, we'll be picking different medical disorders, for all of you to explore throughout the semester." My teacher Mr.Hanna says, and he takes out a tin can from his desk drawer.

"We don't get to choose?" Paige Pentworth asks, twirling her curly blonde hair around her finger and her facial expression is in deep confusion. I roll my eyes because it's blatantly obvious. Who pulls out a tin can that says 'disorder decider' if we got to choose what disorder we got assigned to?

"No, you don't." He says shaking the can full of paper slips with a jumble of different disorders, and I can tell he feels the same about Paige's lack of observance.

I look down as he sits in a chair in the middle of us all, everyone is staring at him-anxious to know who'll pick first, while I pick at the skin around my nails. I can't really say I'm too excited about this project, because it's going to take up all of my time. We have to find a person with the disorder, interview them everyday for the entirety of the school year, and make a speech about what the disorder is about, how it happens, and what it feels like to live with it.

I couldn't care less, honestly.

Mr.Hanna has already called off a few names, but I'm not listening as I focus on other things. Liam is supposed to stop by my house this afternoon for pizza, plus I have that history essay to finish...

"Louis Tomlinson!" Mr.Hanna calls out with a smile as he holds my disorder on a flimsy strip of paper, and I jump slightly from the sudden call of my name.

He beckons me to come up and get my slip, and when I take it, he tells me to read it out loud to the class, just like everyone else had before me, but obviously... I wasn't paying attention enough to know that's what we had to do.

I turn my card to see the topic of my project and I freeze. My eyes widen and I look at Mr.Hanna with a confused look, "Y-You um.. Want me to read this?" I stammer out and good god, I feel my cheeks nearly catch a flame.

He grins expectantly and nods. I suddenly feel a lump of embarrassment in my throat as I read it off in a croaky voice. "Um... R-Restless Genital Syndrome." I spit out and there's a moment of silence before the class roars out in laughter.

"Hey, doesn't that lame sophomore Harry Styles have that?" Derik asks, his football jersey on backwards as he chuckles some more. His douchebag friends join in and I can't help but glare at them hatefully as I go back to my seat.

They don't have much room to talk-as far as being lame goes.

"Alright, class! Enough's enough." My teacher says, even though there's still snickering from different parts of the room, and he continues on to call up people as I sit in a deep ponder, tuning everything else out except for my thoughts.

Who's Harry Styles?

I've been going to this school since like, kindergarten and this kid isn't ringing a bell.

Maybe he's new.

But hey, at least I don't have to search high and low for a project specimen, like these other assholes. I'll just go up to him after I do some research on it tonight. Hopefully he won't have a problem with it.

It can't be that bad of a disorder, right?

___________________________

Hello kittens! I have a new story as you can see. I feel really good about this fic, I feel like it's gonna go places ;) anyways, these chapters will be short easy ones. I'll try to update as frequently as I can but that all depends on if you guys like it or not. I personally do! It's cute isn't it?

Poor little Louis. He really doesn't know what he's in for, does he?

Much love,

Amber xxx

:::DISCLAIMER:::

(i do not glamorize this disorder; it is strictly for story use only and i do not claim to know every little thing about it)

ps. Chapter names will be a series of 'O's

Ex:

Chapter 1 = O

Chapter 2= OO

and so on.

<3vote pls