O.34

(HARRY'S POV)

Okay, so I tried to commit suicide.

And like I know I shouldn't have, but you know what? I'm glad I did. I'm glad I tried and didn't succeed, because now here I am, sharing disgusting hospital food with my amazing boyfriend.

He said that I should save my energy up, and for what reason? I don't know. But I let him feed me anyway, after I thank Eleanor for the tomato soup. Louis looks pissed at her, and an obvious tension fills the air whenever she tries to speak to me.

"Shh, babe, rest your voice okay? Please?" He asks so politely, brushing my curls back lightly. And how exactly can I say no to that? I nod in return, offering a delicate smile to him.

But when I hear the clicking of heels come from the hallway, I know who it is. I know too well who it is and I grab Louis's hand in a silent plead for him to stay in bed with me no matter what she says.

"Harry? My baby? Oh God-" She gasps, speeding past the doorway and to the side of my bed. I never understood how she could move that fast in heels and a pencil skirt... "W-What happened? Why did you... Just why?" She asked, basically ignoring the fact that Louis was kissing my cheek and holding my hand in a snug grip.

Should I say it? Should I tell her she's a big part of the reason?

I want to but I'm scared, looking into her eyes like this makes me feel queasy. Especially when she's crying.

"You want to know why mum? Honestly?" I asked, clearly rhetorically. At this moment, I can feel my heart surging. Maybe it's in anger, but also, something doesn't feel quite right. She nods, and grabs my hand kissing my knuckles in desperation.

"Because, you-" but I can't finish, because my eyesight has gone blurry around the edges, and for the most part my heart feels like it's struggling to move, or even try to move.

The monitor I'm hooked up with slows... declining into more spread out beeps...

Beep.............................

Beep...................

Beep.....

_____________________Beep________________________________________________________

Now at this point, I feel like I'm skydiving off a plane without a parachute. Everything closes in around me and I can almost hear Louis screaming.

"He's flat-lining!" I hear.

At least... I think I do? Is this some kind of bad dream?

I'm struggling to scream out, but my voice is refusing to work with me. I need to let Louis know that I'm still alive, but how? My whole entire body is cement and my voice was taken from me.

That's when I feel a sudden jolt of energy, but still, I'm sinking lower beneath this horrid reality.

I'm dying, aren't I?

"Clear!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Plot twist..... I know you hate me now sorry :[

WE GOT ALL 50 STATES GUYS YASSSSSS <3

Comment and vote please XO

Also, you can ask the cast of this story questions at this email address: castofYPTOIND at gmail.com :) xo