Part 8

Previously

"I'm going to talk to him after my shower. Oh and just so you know, you're really fucking good at choking. See you." I say before I get in and he leaves.

...................

I get dressed in a casual long sleeve dress making sure the cuffs of the sleeves are loose. Hopefully Pete likes the dress. Fuck I want him to rip it off me.

I go down stairs to see everyone now here drinking like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey. Couldn't wait for me" I say smiling and coming up to them. As soon as my brother sees me he gets up and comes over grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the hall. I wince at the pain from my cuts but don't make a noise.

He's pissed. "Who is this guy Michelle." He asks way to calmly. "None of your business." I reply pissed aswell.

We both hear footsteps and turn to them to see a somewhat mad Peter walking towards us. What's got his nickers in a twist. "Hey pe-" but I'm cut off as Liam speaks.

"What's up dude" Liam says. Of course. I'm just the sister. "Nothing much. Just seeing if y'all okay." He replies looking at me and my wrists.

"Yeah bro. Just talking about something." He says quickly. "Oh yeah. What's up" Peter asks. Liam looks over and smirks at me. Oh gods, he knows. "Michelle here..... likes someone." He says thinking it'll get a reaction that's like his.

"Yeah I know" Peter says. WRONG THING. "What?!" Liam yells. "She told me today" he says quickly trying to take it back.

"And why didn't you tell me. You know I don't want her dating a dickhead" Liam says still angry. I need to save Peter.

"And why is that. Isn't that life. Getting your heart broken, dating a dickhead, falling in love." I yell trying to get him back to me.

"You will not date any guy I don't approve" he yells. I see red. "And who exactly do you approve" I yell back. "I don't know. Someone like Peter" he yells. "Oh really so you wouldn't mind if I did this." I yell as I go up to Peter and kiss him hard.

I pull back to see Liam stunned. Not angry. Just stunned. "Wh-what" he says in disbelief. "So you're okay with that" I ask. "If he likes you and you like him. But if you hurt eachother you both die cause I don't know who's side to choose."

"Wait what. You're okay with us" I say in disbelief. "Michelle. I've known you forever. I know you like him and seeing how he reacted to that kiss he likes you too. Also you both got hickeys on your necks. And.... what the fuck Peter you choked her" he says surprised.

I turn to a mirror that was in the hallway to see that I did in fact have a light bruising on my neck. Damn Pete, that's hot. "What the hell happened today" Liam asks. "Stuff" I just say.

I turn to Peter and grab his hand walking away to my room. "Be back later. Just going to my room" I tell the others as I pass them going upstairs.

We get to my room as I bring us both inside locking the door quietly. He didn't realise. "So that happened" I said chuckling. Next thing I know I'm against the door him holding my hands above my head.

I gasp at the sudden closeness of our bodies. I can feel his breath on my neck turning me on. "Babygirl. You need punishment" he says whispering in my ear. "Why daddy" I ask excited but trying to hide it.