Part 7

Previously

"Michelle" he growls again. I decided to take another leap with my next words.

"Yes daddy"

......................

He looks at me with lust in his eyes. "BabyGirl. What are you doing" he says in a low raspy voice. I feel shivers go down my spine and my core get heated.

"Just watching the show...... daddy" I say innocently looking at him whilst applying pressure onto his member.

"I meant with you're hands baby" he says as he shifts obviously in pain with his hard member not getting enough attention trapped in his sweatpants.

"Oh my hands. Well I'm just taking care of my daddy that is only if he wants me to" I say still looking at him and applying even more pressure and rubbing up and down his member.

He lets out a moan and I smirk. "So daddy, do you want me to take care of you" I say whispering in his ear. He moans again and places his hand on top of mine. And takes it off and places it back on my lap.

I sigh as it obviously didn't work and go back to watch Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher fight as their characters.

My breathing stoped suddenly as I feel a strong hand on my thigh. "W-what?" I stutter out. "Peter what are you doing?" He instantly looks in my eyes "What happened to daddy?" He asks and he moves he hand higher (carefully to not hit any cuts), towards my core that was throbbing. He slowly applies pressure, touching me in a way I haven't had in a LONG time.

"Daddy" I moan out. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me. This time it wasn't like before. This time it was filled of lust and want.

He bit my bottom lip making me gasp, granting him access to ouch his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss as though his life depends on it.

We continue kissing as he pushes his middle finger against my clothed core right on top of my clit making me moan. "So fucking wet babygirl" he says into the kiss.

He moves down to your neck and collar bone biting and sucking at the skin making marks your sure will stay for a couple days.

"Please" you beg. "Please daddy" you beg again. "What would you like babygirl. Use your words" he says as pushes down harder on my throbbing clit and making circular motions, driving me crazy.

"Please touch me daddy" I moan and that's all he needed. He was like a beast, quickly taking off my underwear and throwing it to the floor. I take off my shirt leaving me in a little lacy blue bra. "Fuck" he whispers as he looks at my body.

He attacks my chest with kisses as I undo my bra and throw it on the floor. He finds my hard nipples as he takes the left on into his mouth sucking and flicking it with his tongue as his hand goes to the right on massaging and twisting them.

I've become a moaning mess and he moves his mouth to the right side and does the same. I can feel his hard member against my thigh turning me on even more.

He pulls back to look at his work and I use this time to sit onto his lap grinding on his member. "Fuck babygirl" he moans head going back. We kiss for a bit as I attack his neck making marks that'll stay there for about a week.