Part 1

Warnings throughout whole book: self harm, death references, depression, anxiety and probably kissing. Also for what they look like it's the mcu actors and actresses although it has nothing to do with that. ( peter= tom Holland and Michelle= zandaya)

I wake up to the bright sun glistening through the shades into my eyes. I stand up and walk towards the sliding door, as I open it I feel the cold, salty sea breeze hit my face. I take a deep breath in and close my eyes taking in all the glory of this beautiful morning.

"Hey stupid, breakfast." My idiot of a brother calls out to me through my bedroom door. "Yeah, yeah, coming." I call back. I turn around and quickly get changed out of my pj's and into my favourite shirt, zip-up hoodie and a pair of black jeans.

I walk grudgingly to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of coffee and walk towards the table that's layered with food. As I sit down I look over to my three brothers and my dad as my older brother passes me the french toast. "Here you go little sis." He says. I punch him in the arm "Hey, I'm only a year younger than you Dickhead." "Best year of my life." He says sarcasticly.

I chuckle as I put a piece of the french toast into my mouth. It lights up my taste buds with a sugary taste as I take another bite. I love my dad's cooking ad he's gotten so much better since my mum died five years ago. After we finish breakfast I clear the plates and go to my room.

I open my laptop and sit cross-legged on my bed. I open up my Youtube account and watch my notifications. I continue just watching random Youtube videos until my dad knocks on the door so I press pause, close the lid and turn to face him.

"Hey honey, I wanted to talk to you." He says sitting down. "Sure. What about?"I ask, he never talks like this, just the two of us. "I want to tak about you your mum." When he says this I visibly squirm. I don't like talking about my mum, we were really close and when she passed away it messed me up.

"Listen I know you don't like talking about her but the five year anniversary is in two days and the boys have planned a little thing up in the snow for a couple of days and were wondering if you want to go with them. And don't worry I'm not going." He says as he puts a hand on my leg comfortingly. "I'll pass, sorry dad." I say hoping it won't offend him. "It's okay, it's fine. Bye" He says as he gets up and leaves.

I sigh with annoyance, I hate not being able to do anything on the one day of the year. I would love to go with my brothers but I just don't have the guts to do it.

...................................

I wake up the next day to my older brother knocking on the door. "Hey can I come in? Please?" He asks quietly. "Yeah sure Liam." I say still half asleep but I quickly hid my wrist and legs under my top sheet. He opens the door and closes it gently.

"Hey." He says as he sits down on the end of my bed. "I'm going to be honest...dad sent me." I chuckle, "I figured." He smiles with me. "So come on, give me the message." I say eurging him to get it over with. "He told me to try and convince you to come with us." He says and I grimace at the thought.

"Oh come on, M. It'll be fun, I know how much you love the snow. Me, Jace, Xander, their friends and some of my friends are coming with us, you can invite your friends aswell." He says trying to pursuade me. "Which of your friends?" I question him. I have a huge crush on his best friend named Peter, but this isn't suspitious to my brother as I hang out with them a lot because our ages are close.

"Uh... Sebastain, Roman, Oakly... Oh and of course Peter." He says and I smile when I hear his name. "Okay... How about this, I come if you give me fifty bucks." I say with a devil-ish smile. "Fine." He says whilst spitting on his hand and holding it out to me, I do the same. I've lived with boys my whole life so I've learnt how to deal with them.

He digs into his wallet and pulls out a fifty dollar note. I take it with a big smile on my face. I lean against the headboard of my bed and pull my laptop into my lap, I look up to my brother who is still sitting on my bed. I raise my eyebrows asking what he's still doing.

"Oh um... I just wanted to say thank you. I know how hard it is for you on the anniversary, I remember how close you two were." He says with pity in his eyes. He knows I hate the pity so he try's to change the subject. "So are you going to invite Lauren?" I chuckle. "She's my only friend, who else am I going to invite." I say whilst he gets up and leaves closing the door behind him.

I stand up and get dressed changing into leggings and a sports bra with a zip up hoodie. I grab my phone and message Lauren.

Michelle: hey, I'm ready for the gym. That still on? Also do you wanna come up to the mountains tomorrow for a couple of days?

Lauren: on my way. Sure I'll come. Is it for the anniversary?

Michelle: cool. Yeah it is

Lauren is the only one who knows about my mum. I sort of had to tell her because one time I was staying at her house and had a nightmare about it.

...............................

I woke up  at 5 in the morning and quickly packed my suitcase for the snow trip that is happening today. I think about taking my blade and decide I will. Today's the day it's really bad for me.

I look down and see I'm still wearing my pjs, I go back over to my closet and grab and put on a sports bra, a shirt, my favourite hoodie and some light washed jeans.

"Come we're leaving Michelle." Liam calls out. I quickly shove my phone, phone charger and AirPods into my hoodie pocket and leave my room. I pass my suitcase to Liam and run back inside. I got to the kitchen and grab my large travel cup and fill it with coffee. I run back and hop into the very back of the mini-van we hired because there is so many people.

—————————-—————————-

1173 words. Wow. Hope you like the first chapter. There were a couple of references that I will be curious to see it you get. Also this is my first story that isn't a fan fiction so I know it will be bad.