Part 3

Previously

I finish making the coffees and take them to Peter as I sit down next to him. "What are we watching?" I ask when he opens Netflix. "That 70's Show?" He questions and looks over to me. I smile and nod vigorously since I love it and I know Peter does as well, we watched it together during the long break ritually.

.......................

I wake up sweating and crying on the floor. That's not where I fell asleep. Stupid nightmare. I look up to the couch and see Peter fast asleep.

I get up off the floor and place a blanket over Peter as he is slightly shivering. Damn this boy is always cold. I walk to my room and look go to look for my blade.

I open my bedside table drawers but it's not there, then I remember I took it out into the balcony. I go out there but the blade isn't there either. Hopefully it'll show up but until then I packed a couple. I'm not the smartest when it comes to not losing things. Unless of course we're talking about my feelings for Peter, I can't lose them no matter how hard I try.

I get one of the spare blades out and go the joined bathroom for my room and the next one. I should probably see who it is. I close the door and lock it. I continue till I'm standing at the sink looking into the mirror.

I just need the thoughts in my head to stop. I need to stop seeing her in front of me in the god forsaken bed. I roll up my sleeve up and look down to my scar and cut littered arm. I take a deep breathe as I raise the blade and slice through the skin 4 times getting the pain then relief.

I quickly put my wrist over the sink and let the bright red blood drip down the drain. I turn the tap on and wash my wrist with water, loving the nice tingling stinging sensation of the cuts. I finally realise the breath I was holding and dry off my wrist.

It's stopped bleeding so I roll down my sleeve and quickly wash the sink and blade making sure not to leave any blood.

I go back through the door into my room. I jump as I see Peter sitting on my bed wrapped in the same blanket I wrapped him in. "Shit." I say as I jump and chuckle, subconsciously tugging the sleeve of my shirt down.

I notice his eyes drift to it and I quickly speak. "What you doing here? I thought you were asleep?" He chuckles whilst standing and moving over to me. "When I woke up you weren't there." He says in a deep raspy voice that makes chills go down my spin. Shit, can he tell I was crying? Of course he can you look like a mess. "Oh. Sorry. I was just coming back." I say a little surprised and confused as to why he wanted me there.

"Good. But I can't be bothered to go back there so cuddles." He says stepping so he's 10 centimetres away from me forcing me to look up at his towering body just to see his face. I knowingly flush crimson with embarrassment. I quickly look down not wanting him to see.

Next thing I know is I feel finger on the bottom of my chin pushing up. I comply and look up to see Peter staring into my eyes. "How is it that you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen Michelle?" He rhetorically asks.

I go even redder but this time I don't look away.

We stay still looking into each-other's eyes for a minute although it feels like a lifetime.

When we do break eye contact it's because he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bed. He sits first then puts me in between his open legs. I giggle as he shuffles his but which unknowingly to him pushes his dick to my back and sending goosebumps all over my body.

He sees the small bumps and presumes it's because I'm cold, which I am, but that's not the reason, so he pulls the fluffiest blanket I've ever seen onto of us.

He reaches over to my bedside table and grabs the television remote turning on Netflix. He puts on a Christmas movie even though it's the middle of the year. I laugh as he chooses The Grinch since it's our favourite movie.

He hugs me from behind as it starts and I lean back breathing in his warmth.

We laugh all throughout the movie and well into the night. As the movies coming to an end I start to drift off.

Peter notices and gets up and lays me down, tucking me into the bed keeping the warmth in. He turns off the tv and before he leaves he comes over to me and leans down next to my ear. "Good night beautiful. I will always be here when you're upset."

He goes to stand up but me, half asleep, catches his arm and he turns to look at me. "Stay.... please stay." I say in a small pleading voice that shows more emotion then I want to ever admit. I see his face and instantly tell he notices the emotion. He nods his head and climbs into the other side of the bed, under the cover.

He takes off his shirt since he doesn't like sleeping in it. I sit up slowly. I grumble as I try and fail to unhook my bra, Peter notices and sits up too to help me.

He gets it first try. Doesn't surprise me. I take it off fully without lifting my shirt then lay back down pushing my hips in the air and taking off my pants. I'm too sleep deprived and half asleep to get it through my head that I'm undressing in front of my crush and brothers best friend.

I lay back down properly with Peter looking like I grew another head. I chuckle at him and pull the blanket over my shoulder, snuggling into Peter's chest feeling his body heat radiate off him.

He wraps his arm around me pulling me closer and kissing the top of my forehead. I smile. Gods this boy is killing me. "Good night Peter. And thank you for always being here." I say as I sigh relaxing all my muscles. "I love y-" I say getting cut off by falling asleep.

I love you. I love him. I want him to be with me.

I wake up and I feel cold. I open my eyes and I'm laying in my room cold and alone. All alone.

————————-
————————-

Hope you like it. Will Michelle tell Peter? Where did Peter go? What will happen next?