Part 2

Previously

"Come we're leaving Michelle." Liam calls out. I quickly shove my phone, phone charger and AirPods into my hoodie pocket and leave my room. I pass my suitcase to Liam and run back inside. I got to the kitchen and grab my large travel cup and fill it with coffee. I run back and hop into the very back of the mini-van we hired because there is so many people.

....................

We go around and pick everyone up with Peter sitting on my right, next to me because Lauren wanted to sit next to one of Liam's friends she likes. I put the metal straw of my coffee to my lips and take a mouthful.

"How don't you have a caffeine overdose with how much coffee you drink?" Peter asks jokingly. "You wanna know?" I ask, he nods and I look around and urge him closer like I was about to tell him the biggest secret in the world. He complies and comes closer "it's non-caffeinated." I whisper in his ear and he fake gaps as we both break out laughing. We talk for a bit but everyone else is talking so it's really loud.

I put one of my AirPods into my ear and press play on my music and hand one over to Peter without saying anything. We lip synch along with the music for a bit.

"Hey can we turn off the heater please." I yell to my Liam who's driving. "No, just take off you jumper." He yells back. I don't, I can't risk it. Instead I just sing along with the music.

There is still two hours left of the ride up and one of the boys farts which results in having to open the windows of the car and thankfully it letting in freezing breeze and stops me from sweating so much. Peter looks over to me and smirks.

"It was you?" I whisper so the others can't hear me. He puts his finger over his lips. "I knew it would get them to open the windows." He smirks again. God that smirk. Wait does he know?

I get woken up by Peter tapping on my shoulder, I sit up from his lap that I fell asleep in. When did I fall asleep? My cheeks are bright red with embarrassment for the fact I fell asleep in my crushes lap.

"Hey beautiful, we're here." He says in a soft tone. "What?" I asks thinking I must of miss heard him. "I said we're here." He says rubbing my back. Right, of course I miss heard. He wouldn't call me beautiful. I look around to see that everyone is already making their way the the house we own.

"No I meant before that." I say still trying to clarify what he said. "Oh... I said hey beautiful" he says making his way out of the mini-van me following closely behind. Wait.... what?!

We walk up to the house in a comfortable silence. Once we getting in Lauren and my brothers friends go and claim rooms but since my brothers and I already have rooms we wait. I go over to the kitchen and roll up my hoodie sleeves so it is easier to use the coffee maker since I was thirsty.

I was waiting for it to finish when I felt a hand in my waist. I jump and quickly turn around to see peter.....5 centimetres away from my face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Just trying to grab a cup." He says as he reaches around me and hold it in the air to show me. "Oh." I simply say as I turn back around as I hear the coffee maker finish.

"What's that?" Peter asks standing on the right side of me. "Coffee." I say, he chuckles. "No I meant on your wrist." He says pointing but not really looking as he turns the tap on to fill his cup. I look at my wrist to see what he was talking about. I quickly pulled my hoodie sleeves back down and quickly walking off after saying "nothing."

I get to my room and see that my suitcase is already up there so I decide to unpack my clothes to get my mind off Peter seeing my cuts. Once I get to my blade I take it out and put it in my bedside table drawer. I sigh sitting down on my bed.

"Hey loser were going for a walk." My brother says from my open door's frame. "Okay, I'm going to stay and have a rest." I say with a small smile. "Okay... oh and also Lauren is coming with us." I simply nod my head at this and they all leave. I have a nap and once I wake up, I go on my phone onto iMovie. I click on the video I watch whenever I miss my mum.

She made it for me for my birthday before she passed. It's just clips and pictures of us together with some music in the background.

Afterwards I have tears flowing down my face as I get up and close the bedroom door, staying in the room and moving over to the doors leading to the balcony. I open them and walk out sitting on the chair swing.

I look down to the blade in my hands. I roll up my jumper sleeve and place the blade against my wrist. I make 3 cuts before hearing the front door open. I quickly roll down my jumper sleeve and pull the blanket over me.

Peter comes in and when he sees me he sits down next to me. "Hey." He says before he sees my face, when he does he instantly goes into panic. "Hey, what's wrong? What can I do to help?" He says, sitting beside me, placing his hands on my cheeks and wipes that tears away.

"I'm fine. Just.... stay." I asks. He nods his head and I lean my head into his shoulder, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

......................

When I open my eyes I see darkness. I sit up properly and look around, I'm still outside on the chair with Peter asleep next to me.

I stand up and place the blanket on Peter fully since he looks cold. I go inside and turn on the light, I instantly see my blood stained sleeves. I take off my jumper and put it in the dirty clothes basket.

As I'm looking through my drawers full of clothes I feel as cold breeze so I turn towards the door to see Peter standing there looking at me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I say quickly. "No you didn't wake me up, don't worry. Hey can I ask a question?" He says in a raspy voice looking at me. "You just did.... but sure." I say smirking. He chuckles "Anyway Smartass, why are you shirtless?" I look down to see he's correct. "Shit" I mumble under my breath as I turn back to my draw and grab a hoodie and put it on.

I look down embarrassed that he saw me in just my bra even though it's not the first time. "Can I-" he starts but is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say loud enough for the person on the other side to hear me. "Wow I didn't expect you to be awake" Liam says as he looks at Peter and I. "What's up?" I ask so we can quickly get off the topic of my terrible sleep schedule.

"Just come to tell you that dinners is on the counter for you two. Everyone else is asleep and I'm about to go to bed as well." He says still in the door way. "Okay." Peter and I say at the same time. He smirks at me and then leaves, sometimes I think he knows about my crush but other times I don't.

"Wanna go eat, beautiful?" Peter says smirking at me. And me being me just dumbly nodded. He started to walk out of my rooms and I followed still thinking about how he called me beautiful.

We walk into the kitchen and I walk over to the coffee spot. "Do you want some?" I ask him as the water boils. "Sure as long as it's decaf." He chuckles as he unwraps the plates of pasta and takes them to the lounge room sitting on the couch.

I finish making the coffees and take them to Peter as I sit down next to him. "What are we watching?" I ask when he opens Netflix. "That 70's Show?" He questions and looks over to me. I smile and nod vigorously since I love it and I know Peter does as well, we watched it together during the long break ritually.

———————-
———————-

1414 words. Damn.