The beginning

Think....

Are you sure ?...

Does it have to be this way? ...

Isn't there any other way ?

Is this your final decision?...

Ok then ...

Open your eyes.

°°°°°°

When I opened my eyes, my phone was vibrating next to me. I picked it up and it was Liliana . I didn't answer, I just watched her name on the screen.

She's gonna ask one question. one simple question.

What happened?

I don't know. All I can remember are blurry images of what happened. Like Louis said. "It all be over soon" and it did. Everything happened so fast that I didn't get a chance to think at all let alone do something.

The plane hit an air bump and I instantly grabbed my armchair.

This is exactly the "what" that I should do..

That shake brought me back to reality and got me to realize what I should do once I get home.

It seemed the right thing to do, for now. I looked at my watch and it's 7 pm, Only 1 hour and I'd have to face them.

As I was getting out of the plane, I saw Steve, the boys and Rafael standing far behind them. When I reached them Steve came forward and greeted me.

"You seem tired " he said "let's talk tomorrow instead"

Without saying anything they all walked away, except for Rafael. He turned around and our eyes met, he took a step forward but I took a step back. His eyes changed and I couldn't bare the way they looked at me so I looked away.

I'm sorry.. so sorry. I don't know what else to do.

He walked to me and aggressively gripped my arms.

"I don't know what it is but don't do this" he said through his teeth "not to me. not now"

I Didn't know what to say. actually I  didn't want to say anything. I'm tired, so beaten up and yet I know that I'm not gonna rest for along time. I have no time to look back or to look within me. It's not the time to remember or to feel anything good. So how am I suppose to tell him all that when here he is begging me not to walk away from him.

But he's Rafael, so all it took was one look and he got it all. His hands slowly fell to his side and simply turned around. I stood there, watching him walk away from me and it hurt. But that pain quickly fainted away and disappeared.

"Where do you wanna start?" Questioned Julian coming out of the car.

I didn't answer, I just thought to myself self what a long night is tonight.

°°°°°°

He looked calm. Sitting and starring at the door waiting for the damned crow to knock on his door and deliver the news . A man like him can sense when a storm is heading his way. So there he is waiting for it. I guess I shouldn't make him wait any longer.

I reached to the nob and opened the balcony's door. He didn't need to turn around, he knows who it is. He stayed still for a while, I didn't move either.

He suddenly got up and walked to his desk. He was reaching for his gun but I shot his arm before he does. He yelled and fell to one knee. Still didn't stop and reached out to the gun again so I shot him in the other arm. This time he fell to a chair next to the desk.

"Fuck ! Emilia!" He yelled.

His guards finally burst in to the room pointing out thier guns. They stopped and looked at what was happening confused.

"I would like to have a private conversation with my ..." I stopped and laughed "I'm sorry... I'm still not sure on what I should call you"

"Sir!" One of the guards walked to my uncle.

"Leave us" I said pointing my gun at him "please"

And one by one they all walked out of the room not knowing what was happening nor how's it gonna end.

I brought a chair and set facing him. I didn't say anything for a while and just kept looking at the white curtains as they danced along the wind. It was a clear night. Quiet and peaceful. Unlike the man infront of me who I could see right through him. that hurricaine inside of him. I can see it, I understand it. But I simply don't give a shit about it. So I shot both of his knees.

The screams, the blood and the dancing curtains. It was quiet a sight.

After he calmed down or maybe it was the loss of blood that got him calmer. Either way.

"Before you die from bleeding too much I would like you to hear me out"  I said placing my gun and my hand on my lap.

"I don't even have a plan" I said laying my head back my voice so soft it was more like whispers  "I just think... I know what I should do."

"What I believe I should do does not involve you bringing death to my doorway" and I moved my head and looked at him " deep down you knew that this day will come and you also knew that there is nothing you can do about it. Also you going out there and getting yourself killed really doesn't concern me at all. but you know how how they give back what they're given. you know how they don't differ a man from a woman nor an elder and a child and I have babies now , and that took away the room for ignorance towards any possible threats in my life and in the life of the people around them"

"I'm so sick of paying for the shit that you guys do" I stood up but he kept looking at his desk as if he isn't listening to me "now if you don't mind living the rest of your life in a wheelchair, quietly and peacefully. I don't think we'd have no problem. but if you don't see that happening tell me now and I promise you that this throbbing pain you're feeling right now will soon be over"

"pull ... The trigger" he said through the pain "let's end it the way we started it"

At the moment I felt he wasn't talking to me. The way his body relaxed. The rythme of his breaths. His voice his no longer trembling shoulders.

"There's no batter way for me to die other then buy your hands"

Again. Lara was nowhere in his words, nowhere in his mind. Even his last breaths were for her.

The trigger was never this light when I pulled it. I closed my eyes and he closed his.

I hope you all meet again in hell... And burn.