you're kind of important

When Rafael picked me up, I told him everything. how I remembered and how even though I hated it, it worked.

I thought he would be happy but he was strangely calm. I didn't want to ask him so I just kept looking at the ocean from the window.

I didn't go back to Julia the next morning but she did give me her pills and I decided to take the hull day for myself to ... Remember.

I made myself some tea and went to my study. I closed the drapes, laid down on the couch, and closed my eyes.

°°°°°°

"Emilia it's ok just breath!"

The place was dark and cold. we were both on our knees with men pointing guns to our heads. my heart was beating fast all the time, all I was thinking about is taking off their heads and recolor the sea with their blood. Emma was trying to calm me down even though I know she was the one more scared.

"I promise you that I'll make you regret this so much" I said clenching my teeth.

"You know! You talk too much for a 15 year old"

The man in front of me was the kind you would have nightmares of. tall, thin and paler than a ghost.

"You know! You would look even funnier with another scar in your face" I said smiling.

He laughed and looked down to his phone. Emma was shaking and I hated the fact that I couldn't help her, I had to do something.

"If you really think that you'll get what you want by kidnapping us you're wrong" I said firmly "a court family would give up her own if it have too "

"Yah ... a typical court family" he said crossing his arms "but not the father of 8 girls" he smiled "and even so.. your uncle wouldn't allow it"

"My uncle? My uncle have nothing to do with the court!"

"Not when he's the one against us" he said with a sight running his fingers through his hair " he wouldn't stand loosing his precious Emilia"

"You..."

Some man approached him cutting me off, he whispered something in his ear and his eyes widened.

"I really can't believe this !" He said standing up "the butcher's daughter is in my humble warehouse!"

My heart stopped and a cold sweat came out of my body, I looked to my side to see Emma's eyes watering and shaking.

"What an amazing surprise!" He said walking closer to us and with each step he took my body got colder and colder.

"Don't you dare.." I said before a painful slap crash down my face shutting me up.

"It's not your time" he said coldly.

He kneeled down in front of Emma with his eyes never leaving hers.

"Do you see this?" He asked pointing to the ugly scar across his eye "it was a gift from your beloved father"

She didn't say anything and for a second I saw her face relax and her eyes softened.

"I can see you already accepted it" he said pressing his lips.

He stood up and both of his man pushed Emma forward.

"No Emma !" I screamed standing up but one of them hit me from the back making me crush down again on my knees.

I knew what was going to happen and she knew it to. killing the butcher's daughter is everybody's dream, she lived her life in terror and away from her family, she was their one weakness so she had to hide. but her being with me and around me got her to where she is now.