fake requests

fake request: a request that is fake (basically)

when someone requests for their story or for themselves personally, it's a real request. when someone requests for fun with no intention of using or needing the finished graphic, it is a fake request. 

fake requests are just like real requests except the requester of the fake request will not be recieving the graphic. sometimes, the designer posts the finished graphic for a fake request, but the requester will not be able to take it because unlike a real request, there is no payment from the requester to the designer involved, and the requester had no need for it anyway.

graphic designers use fake requests for the following, but not limited to, reasons:

1. practice

2. premades

3. boredom

the great thing about fake requests versus asking for real requests is the fact that there is more freedom in what the designer adds to a graphic. because the customer will not be using or needing the graphic, there is no point in using exactly what the customer wanted. 

why don't designers just make graphics out of whatever they want?

well, sometimes, designers get this thing called inspiration from fake requests which helps them make graphics. the fake request is the basic template for what they should aim for when making the graphic, but they don't have to aim for it exactly. 

feel free to ask any questions. 

------not sammich-fied yet