Chapter 6

I woke up laying in Grimmjows muscular chest. I went to sit up but I got a sharp pain in my ass causing me to groan and lay back down. I heard a low chuckle from below me. "Can you walk?" I shrugged "I don't know..." He laughed "Guess I fucked you too hard." I blushed. He sat up and I slid off of him and onto the floor with a thump. "Fuck, my ass hurts!" Grimmjow looked down at me "You want any help?" I nodded and he slid his muscular arms under me, picking me up bridal style. I snuggled into his bare muscular chest "Where's your room at?" I looked up at him "Down the hall, second door on the right." He nodded and took me there. He gently laid me on the bed and pecked my cheek. "Don't we have school today?" My eyes widen and I sat right up "Fuck!" I leaped out of the bed and ran to my closet to put on some clean clothes. Even though my ass was screaming "Stop moving around jack ass I'm in pain here!" I quickly got dressed and ran out into the kitchen. Grimm leaned against the wall watching me struggle. "I'll get ya something to eat." He chuckled. I turned as he pointed to the lump in his pants. I bit my lip "Sorry but I need a REAL sausage." He frowned "But it is a real sausage." I sighed "Later." He smirked then pulled out a hotdog from the fridge. I ate it in two bites and we were out the door.

When we got to the school and got to our class Rukia and Renji were getting ready to present our slides. Grimmjow and I joined them after we put our stuff down. Our topic or event was the Boston Tea Party. Rukia and Renji were the British while Grimm and I were the pilgrims or something. (I don't know what to call them😂 I'm so bad!) We presented our slides then did our demonstration. Grimm and I threw tea bags at Rukia and Renji while they stood dumbfounded since that wasn't part of the plan. But they went with it and ran out of the classroom. Everyone laughed so hard the whole school shook. I looked at Grimm and he was laughing with an actual smile. He noticed me staring and chucked a teabag at my face. I hit his shoulder and we went back to our seats.

After school Grimm and I walked home together. He kept trying to hold my hand and I was getting annoyed. We got to my house and I let him in first then hit up the fridge for a snack. Grimm came up behind me and slid his muscular arms around my waist.  He slid a hand down into my pants and whispered in my ear "Wanna have some fun?" I tried to shake him off but the asshole grabbed my dick. I frowned then hit him across the face "Knock it off Grimmjow!" He pouted then dropped his lazy ass on the couch. I sighed and said "I'm gonna do my homework." He didn't answer me so I just shrugged my shoulders and headed up to my room.

About an hour passed and I finally finished my work. Grimmjow never came to bother me which kinda concerned me. I stretched in the chair and stood up. I walked over to the door and grabbed the door handle just as my window shattered. I was slammed into the door by smaller man. I glanced back and stared into those all to familiar emotionless eyes. I growled and formed my mask "YOU!" I shoved him back. He stumbled a bit and I rammed my fist into the side of his face. His jaw cracked and shattered beneath my fist, I smirked 'God that feeling never gets old!' I thought. He shot right back out my window and into the neighbors house. Grimmjow came running up the stairs and smashed the door down. "Ichigo! Are you alright!?" I nodded and growled. I pointed to the figure that was now standing. Grimmjow immediately glared. "Ulquirrora! Fuck off!" The small pale guy disappeared and reappeared in front of us. He grabbed Grimmjow by the throat and started to choke him. "Aizens orders are to kill Ichigo Kurosaki and bring you back dead or alive." I grabbed his skinny arm and crushed his elbow. He dropped Grimm and instantly regenerated his arm. "I have the fastest regeneration out of all the assassin's, you'll never beat me." I smirked and growled "Wanna bet?"