Chapter 4

Grimmjow followed me around and watched as I tore people limb from limb and placed their bodies in odd shapes or stuck parts on the walls. My hands were covered in blood, the smell and the feeling of the thick liquid coating my skin was exciting. I picked my fingers clean and glanced at Grimmjow. He was watching the way I licked my fingers. I stopped "What?" He stopped staring and shook his head "Nothing." His phone started to buzz. He answered it "What the Fuck!? What do you mean I'm being replaced!?" He looked pissed. I tried not to laugh but the way his brows furrowed and the way his eyes narrowed, was adorable. He hung up the phone and growled "I've been replaced, I'm now not the one to assassinate you. It's one of my brother's." I nodded and crossed my arms just as a beam of light shot through my chest. I fell back and coughed up blood. "Ichigo!" Grimmjow freaked out then whipped around behind him "What the fuck!?" I heard a man talk "You had a job and didn't finish, an assassin should kill the target on the spot." Grimmjow growled and grabbed the man. I got a glimpse of a pair of emotionless teal orbs stare at me then back to Grimmjow. "This was my job, not yours!" Grimm tossed the guy back and looked at me as I bled out onto the roof. I sighed and sat up, it kinda tickled as my wound started to heal. I stood up and growled "That kinda stung a little." The short pale emo guy stared at me. He disappeared and grabbed me from behind. He slit my throat and all I did was act out my death. I collapsed to the ground as Grimmjow freaked out again. I started to laugh. I got back up and grabbed the guy by the throat. I lifted him up off the ground and growled "You can't kill me, I'm not human, bitch." No emotions. That bastard. He didn't even flinch. He reached out and grabbed my neck, squeezing it to where my air ways were slowly crushed. I choked and tried not to give in then there was a flash of blue as blood splattered my face and flew through the air. I smashed my head on the concrete roof and past out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and in a bed that I've never seen before. I sniffed the sheets, it smelt kinda good. It smelt familiar and safe. I relaxed and snuggled into the pillow. I let out a sigh and for once a real non-forced smile crossed my face. I heard footsteps and immediately jolted up as the door opened. Grimmjow peaked in and he was only in his boxers. OH. MY. GOD. He was ripped. He smiled at me "You all good?" I nodded and relaxed, laying back down on the bed. "I made some breakfast, there's pancakes and bacon." I nodded and groggily crawled out of the bed. I heard a deep chuckle and I looked at Grimm, he has a smile plastered on his face. I adjust my... Boxers? I was literally naked right now. I quickly covered myself up and yelled "Where the fuck are my clothes!?" Grimm was now laughing his ass off as he tossed me my clothes. "I washed them, they smelt like dead people." I was now beat red in the face. "Get out!" He waved at me and left the room. I sighed and slipped on my boxers. He opened the door again and smirked "Your adorable you know that?" My face grew even darker. He laughed as he took one step into the room. He shut the door behind him and walked up to me. I took a step back "UMMM, what do you think your doing?" He placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear "You talk in your sleep, let me tell you, it was something else." I pushed him away. "I do not!" He chuckled "Oh yes you do." He gave me a sexual and innocent face "Oh daddy! Whip me as hard as you can! Grimmjow harder! Ahhhhh!!" My jaw dropped. I turned around and crouched in a ball. "I tell you what, trying to sleep last night with a hard on is not fun." I felt him lean over me "Don't be ashamed, I know I'm hot and it wouldn't surprise me if you did have a wet dream about me." I stood up and hit him in the chin. He fell on his back and yelled "Ouch!" He rubbed his chin as I slipped my pants on. "Sorry." I put my shirt on and helped him up off the floor. We ended up going out into the dining room and eating. We didn't say a word to each other. After I finished I put my plate in the dishwasher "I'm gonna head home." He nodded and waved me off "See ya." He gave me an evil smirk. I shrugged and slipped on my shoes then left out the door. But there was this uncomfortable feeling in my lower back. I didn't know what it was so I just kinda shrugged it off and continued with the rest of my weekend. Once Monday came around I found out real quick why I felt so uncomfortable.

Hey guys, I'm gonna make this story short maybe two more chapters but I'm planning a longer one that's gonna be great. I don't know how long it's gonna take with school and homework and shit but I'll finish this and start on the next asap.