Chapter 5

On my way to third hour, I ran right into Grimmjow. I mean I don't even get how I didn't see him, he's literally a bulldozer. A blue bulldozer to be more specific. We just kinda apologized to each other then went to class. While the teacher was talking I started to feel this strange sensation in my ass. It was as if it was vibrating. My eyes widen when I realized I had a damn pill in my ass. I glared daggers at Grimm as he literally was red in the face trying not to laugh. He turned up the power and now I began to sweat. My body started to feel hot, my pants tightened and I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. The power went up another notch and I was gonna loose it. I crossed my legs and rubbed on my hard on. I slipped a low groan which Grimmjow, of course, totally heard. My face was red and the teacher asked "Ichigo, are you feeling ok?" I nodded then just barely got this word out "B-bathroom?" She nodded and I was out of the classroom in a blink of an eye.

As soon as I reached the bathroom I stumbled into a stall and started to loose my composure. I leaned against the wall and slid my pants down. "God... Fuck!" I groaned as I brushed my now soaking wet puckering anus. I slipped two fingers and searched for the pill. I moaned and bit my arm. I felt my finger brush the vibrating item. I managed to get a hold of the slick pice of plastic and pull it out with a satisfying groan to follow. I tossed the thing in the toilet and flushed it down, I pulled my pants back up and washed my hands then headed back to class. I entered the room and Grimmjow made a kissy face. I shivered as the feeling of my moist cheeks swished against each other as I walked. (Don't you guys hate it when you get all sweaty and moist down there? It's uncomfortable!!😂) I frowned at him and sat down at my seat as someone was presenting.

After school, I headed home. But Grimmjow wouldn't leave me alone. "Why are you following me!?" He shrugged "I have nothing better to do. Besides your cute and I'm planning on raping you at some point." I stopped and thought aloud "Make it good then." I immediately covered my mouth and Grimmjow laughed. He slid his hand around my waist then down to my ass where he squeezed my ass. I squeaked then received a smack. I yelped with pleasure. My face turned red and I glared at him "Stop it!" Grimm's smirk grew "What? You like that don't you?" My face got darker and I kept walking.

I got home, Grimm let himself in and I grabbed a banana to eat for a snack before I began my homework. I sat on the couch and Grimm sat next to me. He was watching my every move. I peeled the banana open and stuck the tip of it in my mouth. I took more of it then slowly but it off and ate it. I kept doing the same thing until it was gone. "Now that you finished your practice run. How about you get over here and do it for real?" Grimmjow groaned. I glanced at him, he had a slight pink tint to his cheeks, his chest rose and fell quicker than normal and the lump in his pants was bigger. I blushed, he grabbed the banana peel and tossed it on the coffee table. I watched as he in buttoned his pants and slowly undid his zipper. I bit my lip in anticipation, he reached into his boxers and pulled out..... An elephant trunk!! My mouth fell open as I stared at the size of his dick. He chuckled then whispered "I don't like to wait." I swallowed hard as I slid down on my knees on the floor. I got between his legs and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I licked my lips and slowly stuck his tip in my mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes as I took more of him. I started to bob my head up and down, getting more each time. He started to go down my throat, I started to choke and I loved it. He started to twitch, I stopped and he slid out with a pop. I rested his junk on my face and smiled up at him "I love your cock." He smirked. "I know you do you little slut." I smirked and stood up. Grimm grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap. I could feel his cock and I wanted it inside so bad. He sink his teeth in my neck causing me to let out a scream. I gripped his shirt and whispered "Fuck me daddy." With one swift movement he flipped me down on the couch and towered over me. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, he smirked and slid it off. I stared in awe at how defined his muscles were. My fantasy doesn't even come close to how hot the real thing is. He leaned down and connected our lips. His lips were moist and absolutely delicious. As he pulled away I bit down on his bottom lip. He managed a small smirk and I let him go. He tore off the rest of my clothes and flipped me on my hands and knees on the couch. He spread my cheeks and literally ate my anus. I let out a loud moan as his wet muscle spun around inside me, whipping from side to side, up and down and all around. I gripped the couch cushions and screamed his name. He stopped and slid a finger inside. I groaned as he thrusted it in and out adding another finger here and there. "Your ass is so hot, it's gonna feel so damn good inside you." I blushed as I felt him slide his massive cock inside my wet needy hole. Once he was completely in he grunted with satisfaction. "I'm gonna pound you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." I bit my lip "Break me daddy." With one wide smirk he pulls all the way out and smashed back in hitting my prostate head on. He did this repeatedly. I was enjoying it so much I started to cry and beg for more. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He groaned. "Cum inside! Full me to the brim!" With one more mighty thrust he shot a hot rocket of semen inside me. I threw my head back and screamed as I came on the couch.
We both collapsed, huffing and puffing trying to catch our breath. "Ichigo... I fuckin love you." I blushed and flashed him a smile "I love you too, babe."