Acknowledgements

WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE ---->>

*****

I don't know where to begin my lists of "Thank you's". I'm so grateful! No words can describe what I'm feeling right now. I'm so happy! =D

Thank you, thank you so much for reading The Bet! Especially for those who were there from the beginning- when it was just two pages.

I didn't expect to gain a lot of readers, and for my story to be known. My life is continuously changing because of Wattpad. I can't express how grateful I am to all of you. For waiting patiently to every update, for your comments that inspire me, and for your messages that motivate me.

A reader commented: I hope someone will love you as much as Drake loves Sophia.

It makes me smile whenever I think about it. I hope all the girls will find their Draky, and the guys will find their Pie. And if you already did, don't let him/her go. I know one way or the other; we all have stories to tell :)

Writing was just a hobby- an escape from reality. Then it became a part of me :)

Special thanks to Pam (my supportive cousin), Lori, Kim, Zelrant, and my best friends for being my first readers. Thank you to Emmi and Vicky, two of my very first Wattpad friends, Josie and Daniella for being my message buddies, and Joneem for her uplifting messages. There are a lot of names in my head, but I won't be able to stop if I list all of them. 

If you're reading this, yes, YOU, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It was such a great experience sharing Drake and Sophia's love story with you. I will miss the characters so much! Watching them grow, fall in love, and have a life. . . I'm glad they exist, even in just a make-up world. It has been a wonderful ride, and thank you for joining me ♥

Most importantly, I want to thank God. He is the One giving me ideas for my stories. Without Him, there wouldn't be The Bet. Lord, thank You so much for all the blessings, and for the gift of grace. :)

I hope you'll have good days ahead of you.

Thank you so much! :) Maraming Salamat!

Glory to God!

Love,

Kim / ilurvbooks (: