The Bet *Forever and After*

There are two songs for this: Mine by Taylor Swift *Pie* and Look After You by The Fray *Draky*.

Happy Reading! (:

Chapter 57 *Forever and After

~ Sophia

Speak Now World Tour

December 13, 2010

Grand Coliseum

Today is the day! I'm thrilled to see Taylor Swift perform live. I've been waiting for weeks! Finally, in just a matter of hours, we'll watch her sing in front of us. Thank God Draky got VIP tickets.

I check my things one last time and make sure I have everything I need.

The sound of the doorbell startles me. I grab my bag and quickly walk downstairs. They're probably here. My friends and I decided to go to the venue a few hours before the show starts so we'll be in front of the stage.

The anticipation of seeing Draky is indescribable. Ever since we became official as a couple, everything fits together like a puzzle.

Taking a deep breath, I pause in front of the door. When I open it, I'm surprised to see the person I least expect.

"Hi," he says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask incredulously. My mood suddenly changed when I look at him.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

Skye sighs. "I guess I'll just talk to you here."

"There's nothing to talk about," I say.

I'm not angry at him anymore. All the bitterness I felt has vanished. I don't want any bad emotions inside me. Besides, you have to forgive and forget in order to have a good life.

Perhaps I forgave Skye the same time I confessed to Draky. But that doesn't mean I want to do anything with him.

"Sophia," Skye says, as if I didn't say I don't want to talk to him. "I'm leaving. For good."

Unfortunately, curiosity gets the best of me. "What do you mean?"

"I won't come back here anymore." He smiles, but it doesn't reach his eyes. "I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble. But I heard you and Drake are back together. I know you'll be happy with him."

I just stare at him while he talks. I don't know why he's saying these things now.

"I will treasure the times we were together," he continues. "You'll always have a special place in my heart. I just want you to know that. Maybe someday we'll cross paths again. Be safe, okay?"

Then he smiles one last time, turns, and walks away.

Skye.

Gone.

A huge possibility that I won't ever see him again. I don't know why I'm sad. Maybe because despite of what he did, there's still some part of me that cares for him. You can't just erase your affection for someone.

I'm not sure how many minutes I stayed outside. What makes me move is the sound of footsteps coming towards me.

"Missed me?" Draky says.

"Yeah," I mumble, hugging him. His arms make me safe and secured. This is what home feels like. Draky is my home now.

"Time to go!" Andre yells from inside the car. "We'll be late."