The Bet *Right Minus Wrong

OMG! 4,000,000 READS! Thank you so much! ♥

The song is All That I Am by Parachute – a wonderful song and a great band! Banners by CreativeSideOfLife :>

I watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 earlier. It was Amazing! The best of all Twilight films ;)

I hope you’ll like this chapter. Thank you so much! :D

Happy Reading!

Chapter 40 *Right Minus Wrong*

~ Sophia

“Wake up!”

“Wake up!”

“Why don’t you let her sleep? She can open your gifts later.”

Muffled voices. I can hear them but I can’t really make out the meaning of what they are saying.

Whispers.

Soft conversations.

I’m in a dreamless sleep where my body is wide awake, conscious of what’s happening around me.

I try to assess my current situation. I’m lying on my bed, in between two people who are sitting on either side of me. Someone from my right side shifts, making the bed stir.

I want to open my eyes but it seems a hard thing to do. I feel trapped. Someone is shaking my arm, probably waking me.

I hear a snap but I can’t get the words exchange between two people. Someone is whispering, and then nothing. . .

I peek behind my eyelashes and then I see Driana and Andre sitting on my bed. They both look impatient. Draky is leaning on the wall, tapping his foot in beat to the music he only hears.

I’m about to feign sleep when Draky catches me staring at him.

“Sleeping Beauty is finally awake,” he says. “Good morning.”

“Morning,” I say sheepishly, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. A yawn involuntarily escapes from my lips and then I stretch my arms in front of me because they feel stiff.

“Good morning Sophia,” Driana says, grinning.

“Morning,” I reply. “What are you doing here? You went home last night, right?”

“Yes,” she answers. “But I wanted to see your face when you open my present so—“

“So she decided to wake me in the middle of my sleep to drive her here,” Draky finishes for her.

Glancing at my alarm clock, I see it’s just quarter to six. “Dri, you should just call me. I can open the gifts when you’re around. You didn’t have to wake up early.”

“You said you’re going to open them when you wake up,” she replies, “I don’t want to take chances.”

“Thank you,” I say, clearly touched for everything she’s doing for me. I feel blessed to be her friend.

“Open this!” Driana says eagerly, giving her present to me.

“No, open mine first!” Andre quickly puts Driana’s gift away, replacing his own present for me.

“But I’m the first one who came here.”

“That’s because you wanted to be here first,” Andre says dryly.

“Guys,” I say, rolling my eyes at them. “I’ll open all the gifts. No need to fight.”

"We're not fighting," they say simultaneously.