Chapter Forty Six- How Do I Take This All In.

What. The hell.

So yes, I am currently walking/running (when I can) as fast as I can to the Animal Clinic. I got out of the Police Station through the back door. 'Cause, ya know, the kanima killed all of the deputies. I looked down at my phone and finally felt a second of joy.

"You have reached your destination." My phone's Map app said. I quickly shut it off. You never know who could have super hearing in this town!

And I know it's a bit odd, and weird, and maybe a bit rude to just leave my friends captive of Matt. But you know what? I couldn't help anyways, with or without my back looking like it's going to explode.

I panted, walking up to the door, and just hitting it. A worried veterinarian quickly opened the door and put an arm under my shoulder, helping me walk to the back.

"Lay on your stomach on the steel table." He commanded.

I quickly laid down on my stomach, feeling a quick shiver from the coldness of the metal.

I heard him go through some tools, taking many steps.

"I can't believe I just left my friends held captive by a psychotic teenage murderer and his pet kanima. With the company of Gerard and his pack of hunters." I groaned, closing my eyes in realization when I looked at the bigger picture.

"It's Scott and Stiles. They also have Derek. They'll be fine. You just have to believe in them." Deaton said rushed.

"Mhm." I groaned, turning my head to the other side. When did my life turn from getting all A pluses to just getting A's and having my back look like it's going to explode.

"I'm going to need to give you a sedative if I'm going to make sure your wings grow healthy, and if you don't want to feel anything. Is that alright?" He asked, looking down at me.

"As long as you stop the whole 'i look like i have a bunch of leviathan souls in me that want to get out' thing, I'm completely fine." I said honestly. It does look like when Cas had a bunch of leviathans trying to get out of his stomach. Except I hope my wings don't grow from my stomach. That would be... odd. Maybe cool. More weird.

I felt a needle pierce my neck and I slowly went into darkness.

◐ ◑ ◒ ◓◐ ◑ ◒ ◓◐ ◑ ◒ ◓

I slowly woke up, not yet opening my eyes. I internally groaned. Another morning of sch-- Oh. Wait.

A sudden rush of memories filled my head.

I quickly opened my eyes, sitting up fast and then wincing from the sudden blood rush. I was still on the metal table.

"Ah, you're awake." Deaton walked over and smiled at me.

I rubbed my head, "So? Am I alright?"

"Your wings grew just fine. I tucked them back to your back for the moment." Deaton stood in front of me.

I tried to look at my back, which only had a bra on it by the way. I turned my head back forwards with a groan.

"I'm too short to see anything."

He chuckled, "Don't worry, you can always use a mirror. You see, your wings are invisible to the human eye unless you choose to show them. Currently, your wings are visible to me, because they just grew. But they should be invisible in a matter of minutes to me."

My eyes widened, "Wha-- Okay. Do you have a-- a book? Or something? On Tenshi. There's gotta be a lot of stuff I can learn since I have wings, right? And more powers than getting peoples wounds and having supernatural skype calls?"