Chapter Nine- Hanging out, or Group Date?

"I couldn't breathe, I've never had a dream where I've woke up like that before." Scott said, looking back at me and Stiles.

We were currently walking down the school hallway, listening to Scott rant on and on about this dream he had about Allison.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles replied. I choked a bit.

Scott looked at him annoyed, "A, I've never had a dream that felt so real. And B, never give me that much detail about you again."

I popped my head in between them, putting my arms around their necks, "Me too. I could've lived my life not knowing that fact, Stiles."

Stiles looked at me with surprise, his cheeks a little red, "Noted. But Scott, let me take a guess here though-"

"No, I-I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and throttle her out."

By then I had let go of them and continued walking beside Stiles, getting a tingly feeling every time my arm brushed against his.

"No, of course not." Stiles retorted, looking back at Scott. He paused, "Yeah, that's totally it."

Scott let out an annoyed sigh.

"Hey-- come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." I said, looking at Scott with a smile.

He looked back at me, "Yeah, not a class. Maybe a teacher."

"Who-- Derek?" Stiles looked at him angrily and slapped the back of his head, "Are you forgetting the part where we tossed him in jail?"

"Yeah-- I know. But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus. It felt so real."

"How real?" I said, looking further out the window of the doors we were about to go through. I really hope this was my eyes playing tricks on me. I didn't catch what Scott said in reply, before I ran and barged through the doors.

I quickly tapped Stiles on the arm and said, "I think it's real."

I looked back to a bus, covered in blood. Hand marks, the back door rammed open. Some random guy was taking pictures. There were fingerprints and hand prints on the floors, seats, the door even.

~~

"Look-- Scott, she's probably alright." I said to Scott reassuringly.

He looked back at me and Stiles, quickening his pace, "She's not answering any of my texts, Isabel. Stiles."

I quickly jogged a bit ahead of him, looking around the hallway, trying to spot a recent new friend of mine.

Stiles came up next to him, "It's probably just a coincidence, alright? A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay."

"Alright, whatever you say Lord Scotty Boy." I muttered to myself, probably a little too loudly. I heard Stiles stifle a laugh, and Scott looked back at me annoyed.

Scott looked back and forth, back and forth. Putting his hand through his hair a little too often. I suddenly noticed I lost Stiles trying to follow Scott. He slammed his head and hands against a locker, panting with rage. He suddenly yelled and punched it, making the locker bend in a weird way and swing open. He panted and slowly walked backwards.

"Scott-" I tried to say, but it was too late. I smiled with relief when I saw him bump into Allison. Oh well, better him find her that way than to not find her at all. I looked back to see Jackson looking at his now beat up locker. I snorted and walked over to Scott and Allison.