Chapter Twenty-One- Dress Shopping

"I came as soon as I got your call. How's Scott doing?" I said, rushing into the animal clinic.

You see, Deaton actually knows about werewolves. Apparently Scott got hurt, and he saved him. Deaton's on my good list now.

"He's doing alright. Just needs some time to heal. He's back here, if you want to talk to him."

I smiled and went to the back room, and saw Scott standing there with a bandage on his chest.

"How are you holding up? Allison texted me, her aunt said to meet her so she couldn't stay at your place. She seemed pretty upset though." I sighed.

"Yeah, yeah, I know.. I really wanted to get back to her but-"

"I saw in a vision. You being shot, the flash grenade arrow thing, Derek running into open fire." I interrupted.

Deaton came into the room, "It's a good thing I found you in the woods Scott-"

He was interrupted by the bell ringing, meaning someone is in the animal clinic.

I looked at Scott and raised my eyebrows in confusion. Deaton started walking and Scott held his arm, but the vet signalled it's okay and kept walking to the front.

"I'm sorry but we're-- we're closed." Deaton said. This just made me even more confused. Who was at the door?

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up." Oh god. Peter.

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." You go Deaton. Just please don't get eaten alive by the alpha.

Scott pulled me to a corner and pushed me to sit down. I could hear footsteps, Peter's footsteps.

"This one wandered in on it's own. And his friend is an extra I'd like to pick up as well."

My eyes widened, and Scott looked at me. No no no no no. I am NOT getting 'picked up' by Peter. No thanks. No way. Okay, I think you get it.

"Even if you did, I can't help you I'm afraid. We're closed."

You go Deaton. Show the creepy guy who's boss around here.

"Oh, I think you can make an exception this one time. Don't you?" Peter said. Very creepily, might I add.

"I'm sorry that isn't going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours."

"You have something of mine. And something I want. I'm here to collect them."

He said that like I'm an object. Excuse me? I am a human being. With creepy visions and glowing pink eyes. Don't know how that can help him.

"Like I said," I heard two footsteps, "We're. Closed."

Okay. Now he's getting his creepy on. Which I do not mind.

I heard Peter scratch wood, "Mountain ash. That's an old one."

I then heard something smash and I flinched a little.

"Let me be as clear as possible. We. Are. Closed."

I have some major respect for this guy. Not even flinching when a chair is thrown at you? I could never do that.

I think Peter has started to leave. I hope.

"There are others that can help me get what I want Scott. More innocent. And far more vulnerable." Peter whispered.

Scott widened his eyes in realization, "Allison."

~~~

"Nothing's wrong, I just- I got a lot on my mind." Allison said as we all went up the escalator at Macy's.

"You could smile at least. Every heard the saying 'Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile'. Smile Allison. I'm buying you both dresses."

My eyebrows shot up, "Me too? Wha- I don't even have a date."

They both looked at me. I stared at them, "What?"

Lydia looked me up and down, "You need a date. ASAP."

I groaned and put my head in my right hand. This was going to be a long shopping trip.

"I have to admit, Lydia, as far as apologies go, I'm surprised you're going this far. But I'm going to ask for more."

Lydia whined, "What?"

"It means, you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided up jock you said yes to, and you're going to go with somebody else."

This was the part I wasn't so happy about. I mean, yes, I'm happy Stiles will finally get a chance with Lydia. But my feelings for Stiles are sort of still there. But I'm working on it.

We stopped at the top of the escalator. Lydia frowned, "Who?"

Allison and I smirked, "Him."

There he was, cute- I mean he was there. At the women's perfume section. Not being cute, psh.

He sniffed some perfume, and ended up accidentally spraying some in his nose. He started sneezing.

"Oh, don't frown Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." Allison said. I snorted. Stiles finally noticed us and waved a peace sign. This is going to be better than I thought.

~~~

I snorted as I watched Stiles walk behind Lydia, holding every dress she thought was cute. Well, this has been a dream for him ever since that 10 year plan of his started.

I walked over to Scott, who had been spying on us the whole time, "Hey Scotty. Allison has a blue toyota if Peter shows up. I already bought the dress I want, so I'm gonna head out."

"Wait- how did you know I was here?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes, "Allison and Lydia may not have noticed you, but I did. I knew you would be here to protect Allison anyways. Bye Scott."

I waved bye to him and walked out of the Macy's.

I smiled and waved when I saw Kate walking towards me. She walked over.

"And who are you?" She smiled.

"I'm one of Allison's friends, Isabel. She showed me a picture of you. Nice to meet you."

"I knew you would be here." She murmured to herself.

I titled my head in confusion until I saw her bring a needle out of her bag. I started running.

Oh, god. Oh my god. You know what? I could really use some help right now. Maybe another power besides visions? Nope? Okay.

I stopped and panted when I reached an alleyway, and turned the corner.

"Oh honey. You didn't really think you could lose me, did you?" She smirked and stuck the needle into my neck, then everything went black.

~~~

A/N

Yes, I leave you off on a cliffhanger. Muahahaha. Don't worry, I'm updating later today as well. :)

Please vote, comment, & share! Thank you :)