Chapter Sixteen- Night School Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote & comment :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all ran up to what I was assuming was the Chemistry room. The alpha walked past us slowly, and I put my hand over my mouth. As soon as it walked away I let out a breath.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott whispered. Considering it's a Porsche, not many.

"Five if someone sits on somebody's lap." Jackson replied.

"Five? I barely fit in the back." Allison whisper-yelled. You go girl.

I decided to be logical, "It doesn't matter anyway. There's no way we can get out without attracting attention."

Scott looked to my left, "What about this?" We all started walking to a nearby door. "It leads to the roof and we can climb down the fire escape in like, seconds."

Stiles looked down, "That's a deadbolt."

Always something preventing an easy escape isn't there.

Scott sighed, then looked up like a lightbulb appeared above his head, "The janitor has a key."

I interrupted, "You mean his body has it? Yeah, good plan. We'll call his spirit from the dead and have him give us the keys."

Stiles snorted a little at that one.

Scott sighed again, "I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Well gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else ya got?"

Scott heavily breathed, "I'm getting the key." He walked over to Allison.

"Are you serious?" Allison whispered.

"It's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." He replied.

"You can't go out there unarmed." She said, pointing at the door.

He took a pointer from the board and waved it around, "It's better than nothing!"

"There's gotta be something else." Stiles said.

"There is." I looked at Lydia and leaned my head towards the Chemistry closet.

"What are we gonna do, throw acid on him?" Stiles ranted.

I shook my head, "No, like a fire bomb. And there is everything you need to make a self-igniting molotov cocktail."

Stiles squinted, "Self igniting-"

"Molotov cocktail." I finished. Everyone stared at me. Well then.

I stared around at them, "What? I have an A in all my classes."

Stiles sighed, "Okay, well, we don't have a key for that either." He pointed at the cabinet.

Jackson rolled his eyes and elbowed the glass. Well, that works too I guess.

~~~

Lydia insisted on making the molotov cocktails. What I don't get is, who sent Allison that text? I know- the alpha. But who is the alpha... Derek's uncle?

I zoned out of my thoughts to see Allison and Scott having a makeout session. Okay. Saw that coming, since he's basically risking his life. But the alpha won't kill him, he needs Scott to be more powerful.

Honestly? The tension in here is horrible. I wish I could just have a random vision right now. 

Allison looked like she was about to sob a river, Jackson looked pissed off, and Lydia? I couldn't tell. She looked scared, obviously, but she's Lydia. She hides her emotions pretty well, like me. I barely ever cry.