Chapter Nineteen- Cousin Miguel.

~~~
A/N
Another new cover! I really like this one, it's gonna stay. :) hope you guys like it! Almost done with season one, wow... :)
~~~

I was currenly speeding in Derek's precious Camaro. That's right. Stiles and Scott were having a fight over who should drive it so I pushed them both and got into the driver's seat.

I looked into the rearview mirror and pushed the gas pedal more.

"Hey Isabel? I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles retorted.

"Oh yeah?" I stepped even harder on the gas pedal, going faster.

"They're gone." Stiles retorted. Oh god, what now?

He put on the police reporter thingy that they all talk on, "Suspect is on foot at the iron works."

I rolled my eyes, "You've gotta be kidding me."

I stopped in front of Derek and opened the door yelling, "Get in!"

I looked up as he started running to see Argent shooting bullets at him. As soon as he slammed the door and sped away as fast as the car could go.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled from the back.

"Damnit I had him!" Derek slammed the headboard.

Stiles popped his head up to the front, "Who, the alpha?"

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the freakin police showed up."

"Hey hey hey, they're just doing their job." Stiles said, trying to defend his dad.

"Stop bickering, I'm trying to drive here." I interrupted.

"How did you find him?" Stiles said.

Derek grunted and looked out the window.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott whined.

"Yeah, both of us." Stiles popped his head back up.

Derek turned to look at Stiles.

"Or just him I'll be back here." He slowly went back in his seat.

"What about the girl who is driving the car away from the police? Can we acknowledge her existence too?" I retorted, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Fine. Look, the last time I talked to my sister she said she was close to figuring something out. She said two things. First was a guy named Harris." Derek said.

Stiles popped back up, "Our Chemistry teacher?"

"Why him?" Scott added.

"I don't know yet." Derek yelled.

"What was the second?" Scott said.

Derek pulled out a piece of paper, "Some kind of symbol."

My eyes widened and I grabbed the piece of paper and rested it on the wheel, half focusing on driving and looking at that picture. It's Allison's necklace. The one I had many visions about.

"What? You know what this is?" Derek looked at me.

"I've seen it in my visions. It's Allison's necklace."

~~~

"It's gonna be impossible you know."

"Just ask her if you can borrow it."

"How?"

"It's easy. Just say hey Allison, can I borrow your necklace? See if there's anything on it, or in it? Maybe related to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back with you."