Chapter Ten- Fifth Wheeling

We pulled up to a gate to the school parking lot where the bus was. According to Derek, in order for Scott to remember what happened, he needs to "feel and touch" the bus. I wasn't a big fan, since it meant possibly getting in trouble with the police, but they practically forced me to come along.

Scott and Stiles both got out of the car, and Stiles waved me over.

"No, I'm staying here. I'll let you know if any police show up." I said, glancing at them.

Stiles slammed his door, following Scott. Soon enough, Stiles came back with a grumpy look and Scott jumped over the fence.

"I am so not Robin. I may not magically heal, or have claws and fangs, but I am so not Robin." Stiles rambled.

"Mhm. So why did you come back?"

"Apparently we need to keep a look out. You could've easily done it."

I snorted, "So who am I, then? I say I'm Batman. 20/20 vision, always on the lookout."

Stiles looked at me shocked, "Um, no, I'M Batman. Scott's Robin, and you're Catwoman."

I looked at him and smiled, "Catwoman? Really?"

I looked at Stiles. He was trying to hide a grin when I saw flashing lights.

I looked back and forth between the bus and Stiles, and hit his arm repeatedly.

"STILES. HONK CAR HORN YOU MUST. POLICE HERE ARE." I said, jumping into the back seat.

Stiles looked back at the bus, and started pressing the car horn quickly.

We soon saw Scott run out of the bus, jumping on top of a red car and flipping over the fence.

"Show off." I muttered to myself.

Scott quickly jumped into the car, "GO. GO GO."

Stiles hurriedly put the car in reverse and drove off.

"Did it work? Did you rememeber?" I said, looking at the two between their seats.

Scott looked at us, "Yeah, I was there last night. There was blood, but it wasn't mine."

Stiles and I looked at each other confused, then back towards Scott. What happened then?

Stiles took the lead, "So you didn't attack him?"

"No, I-I saw glowing eyes on the bus. They weren't mine, it was Derek."

My eyes widened. Derek? He can't be the only werewolf around here, can he?

"What about the bus driver?" I said, leading them off the topic. Derek is a bit creepy, but I don't think everything is his fault.

"I think I was actually trying to protect him." He looked back at me, panting. I quickly gave him a thumbs up and patted his shoulder.

Stiles looked at the road confused, "Wait what? Why would Derek help you remember he killed the driver?"

I rolled my eyes, here we go again.

"That's what I don't get." Scott said, looking down.

"It's gotta be a pack thing."

"Pack thing? Really?" I said, looking at them both.

"Like an initiation. You kill together." Stiles said.

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience! Wow, great pack mentality there." I said, resting my head on the back of Stiles' seat.

"Yeah, well, Scott didn't do it. Which means he's not a killer." Stiles exclaimed.

I smiled, "And it also means-"