Chapter Forty-One- Lydia..?

"Wakey wakey! Big day today. Lydia's birthday party is tomorrow."

I groaned and opened my eyes. Peter can WAKE ME UP NOW. Out of all the things that could've happened, waking me up from my beauty sleep? Ugh. 

I looked over at the clock.

4:30 A.M

I groaned into my pillow and threw a different one at him which made him disappear.

Until he returned at the other side of my bed.

"Nope, doesn't work like that. Now get up." He said sternly.

"Or what? You'll claw me to death? Oh wait, you're just a fragment in my mind." I said annoyed, turning to sit on the side of my bed.

"Or I could do this."

Suddenly I got an agonizing pain in my head. I sat up and held it in my hands. What the hell?

I heard him chuckle, and the pain got worse. I fell to my knees onto the floor clutching my head, and groaned in pain.

"Stop!" I said as best as I could. This hurt like hell.

Suddenly my door slammed open, and the pain stopped. I sucked in a huge breathe.

"Isabel, are you okay? I heard you from my room, what happen-"

"I'm alright." I muttered, standing up.

Scott walked over in concern and rubbed my shoulder.

"It's four in the morning, and Peter has a new way to torture me in my mind. Except it actually hurts. It felt like my skull was squeezing my brain to death." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"How is that even possible?" Scott asked.

"Who knows. But until we figure out how to get him the hell out of my mind, I probably shouldn't piss him off anymore." I said, flickering my eyes to the grinning psychotic uncle in the corner of my room.

Scott leaned closer to me and whispered, "What did he want?"

I sighed, confused, "Honestly?" I looked up at Scott, "I don't know."

~~~

After an interesting talk with Scott, I found that Peter went off to venture somewhere else in my mind. Ah well. I wonder what he's watching. I wonder if he can see all my memories... Okay, I'm getting off track.

A sudden pang hit my head.

Oh no. A vision.

Deaton actually said in the email I do have visions of people I know of when something supernatural is happening to them or if they're in danger. Awesome, right.

I let the vision come to me as I sat down on my bed.

A tear streamed down Lydia's face.

"Leave me alone." She cried.

I looked over to see Peter pop into her bed beside her.

That asshole.

"Unfortunately, I can't. At least not yet." He remarked.

Lydia shut her eyes, "Are you real?"

Peter sat forward, "Interestingly," he leaned towards Lydia, "That question could also be answered as not yet. I promise everything's gonna get back to normal Lydia."

I saw his claws grow out.

"All you have to do," He touched her face, "Is everything I ask."